I had my PC built 4 years ago and it was starting to be a bit too slow.
This morning I therefore bought 1Gb of DDR RAM to improve it to 1.5Gb RAM.
Hopefully this will make a difference. I also think that it might be a good idea to upgrade my processor, currently an Athlon 2500 Barton which I think is currently at 1.83Ghz.
Do you think this is worth doing, or should I first look to overclock the current chip. I have an extra fan already built in so cooling it shouldnt be a problem.
Any thoughts or opinions greatly appreciated.
Oh, my motherboard is an M848A, not sure if this makes a difference.
This morning I therefore bought 1Gb of DDR RAM to improve it to 1.5Gb RAM.
Hopefully this will make a difference. I also think that it might be a good idea to upgrade my processor, currently an Athlon 2500 Barton which I think is currently at 1.83Ghz.
Do you think this is worth doing, or should I first look to overclock the current chip. I have an extra fan already built in so cooling it shouldnt be a problem.
Any thoughts or opinions greatly appreciated.
Oh, my motherboard is an M848A, not sure if this makes a difference.