JoshuaHess
New Member
Hello, I'm new the the forums and needed a bit of info from people much smarter then me on computer issues. I play World of Warcraft and have considerable lag sometimes, and I was wondering what I could/should upgrade to have a better gaming experience. It is an old computer and getting a new one is not in my budget at this time. I'll post the specs below.
Processor: AMD 64 3200
RAM: 1024MB
Video Card: 128K Radeon 9600
I'm not sure if I should upgrade the RAM or video card... I was thinking one of the other. I don't have a lot of money so hopefully something below $100... Thanks for any help on this subject.
Josh
Processor: AMD 64 3200
RAM: 1024MB
Video Card: 128K Radeon 9600
I'm not sure if I should upgrade the RAM or video card... I was thinking one of the other. I don't have a lot of money so hopefully something below $100... Thanks for any help on this subject.
Josh