Is it possible to build a functional computer with only one component?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are one stupid mother****er why would i mean mw2 would get u banned from a forum. i mean it will get u banned from xbox live its way 4 and its not safe to use

Are actually thick in the head? If im asking people to sign a petition for dedicated servers for PC then why would i get banned off Xbox Live? You're probably one of the most dumbest people i met in my life.

well tbh i didnt think i needed to specify why would i mean a forum would ban u ur a massive **** up and think ur clever i dont feel the need to talk in proper english when im writing on a forum but go ahead and download mw2 :)

Well considering your on a COMPUTERforum not an XboxLive forum then yes you would normally need to specify. And from this i take it you think i play Xbox "but go ahead and download mw2 :)" NEWS FLASH - If i vote for dedicated servers it obviously means i am in support for the PC or cant your little brain work that out?

wtfs grade school ? im at college u dick so sort ur ****ing facts out nob for brains

Considering you cant even spell YOU'RE properly and your heavy use of crap you call language first impressions tell me you're either a chav or someone who's acting older than they actually are. Grade school.

sparta.gif

We were working.

Well for starting out as

Is it possible to build a functional computer with only one component?

Think it has turned into

Is it possible to build a functional computer in a Coma?

ONLY because it is at the top of the list already am I posting this (after this I'ma goin' reportin' :D), it would probably NOT be a good idea for the regulars to be posting to these clear retards who are 1 of 2 things:

1. the same person with no life so comes on a forum to spout endless crap (i see about 3 rules broke with that)

2. A group of freidns who are sat at each others house (doing "stuff" ;)) and thinking *redneck accent* hyuhuck, we can go on that there com-pute-or an' find one o' those forums for com-pute-ors and post my 1337 posts (I see 2 rules broke from that)

3. They don't know each other and just so happen to be a bunch of idiots that are trying to get themselves banned before they have even started.

The regulars will just end up getting themselves in trouble too. I must admit though, this has made me laugh how much of a dick these people have made themselves out to be and how much they have failed with their "i iz safe of the interweb" philosophy

and also lmfao moot, that is a sweet picture :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back