Is New Worth It?

StrangleHold

Staff member
Ok. Well thank you all for your suggestions. I guess i'll just have to decide, seeing as how there's really no performance difference. Thanks again.

Performance difference between IDE and Sata with DVD drives are none. But dont forget about airflow like someone else really really really wants you to know about with a Sata drive/cable.:p

Forevermore1337

Hey, that's what makes this forum great. I get prompt answers, no one is condescending, and i get a bit of drama on the side. You just can't ask for a better forum. :D

PC eye

banned
Now you're getting the idea! :p

Most here are trying to helpful as a general rule while there are still a few clowns to be found however. Those are simply the ones you add to the ignore list in the user CP option.

("did you hear a noise?" "naa.. just some background static.")

StrangleHold

Staff member
I really believe PC eye/PC Tech250 you have the mentality of a 6 year old. (You just wont let it rest will you.)

Its like you just dont get it. It goes just right over your head. You get facts wrong time after time. You will defend them, like you just refuse to believe facts even to the point making yourself look crazy.

Its like you want to argue about your own stupidity.

shempf

I'm unsure how a round vs flat cable could effect longevity. I've used, or still might be using, IDE cable(s) that were from the mid 90's. OFC is OFC

PC eye

banned
I really believe PC eye/PC Tech250 you have the mentality of a 6 year old. (You just wont let it rest will you.)

Its like you just dont get it. It goes just right over your head. You get facts wrong time after time. You will defend them, like you just refuse to believe facts even to the point making yourself look crazy.

Its like you want to argue about your own stupidity.

You're the one "out to lunch" still trying to add someone else's user name you came across who knows where at the end of mine. It doesn't work. sorrrrryyyy!!! :rolleyes:

He comes in on a thread out of nowhere with a bunch of links for threads on other sites trying to point at the user name for the "second" account with Imageshack with someone else's forum user name.

Last edited: