Laptop Lol

g4m3rof1337

What do you mean?

I would assume they have a decent power circuit.

Since they are powering coffee machines and other laptops.

Geoff

VIP Member
SLI'd 7900's would be a lot better, heck a single one would be. If you dont plan on keeping the laptop for more then 6 months or so, get that.

g4m3rof1337

I would much rather stay at home then go to a cafe to do school work

at least you won't get robbed at home

But I would be inside on a desktop...

I would much rather be at least in a public venue working.
And the cafe is not even a block away.

Geoff

VIP Member
But if you can be at home on a desktop with a real keyboard and mouse, wouldnt it be easier and more comfortable then being in a cafe at a table, trying to use your laptop when everyone can see you?

Or are you just that starved of social activities? :p

bumblebee_tuna

People fail to correlate that both the 7600 Go and the 8600m both have 6's in them and the '8' merely signifies that it's DX10 compatible. Performance wise, the 8600m is only a step above the 7600 Go............

Geoff

VIP Member
They have comfy chairs.
And I can be drinking coffee and working.
Lol.
It sounds better then it really would be, in reality you would be on a slower internet with possibly alot of sites and ports blocked.

People fail to correlate that both the 7600 Go and the 8600m both have 6's in them and the '8' merely signifies that it's DX10 compatible. Performance wise, the 8600m is only a step above the 7600 Go............
Very true, although the 8600 is better then the 7600, it's not better then the 7900 series.

bumblebee_tuna

That's not to say that the 7600 isn't a good card, nor the 8600, as they're able to play many current and popular games maxed out or high settings, with and/or without AA on or maxed.........