lets see ur pics of your mouse

wardhanster

hey guys, i am sure you all know how important is a mouse for your system,
and how much you love your mouse (if you know what i mean , lol:D)

just post your pics of your mouse and tell us what is special of your mouse you love it so much
here is mine

its been my mate for 7 years:eek:, its my 1st mouse which came with my system and its still doing great,
it has the 4d feature, i mean 4 clickable buttons two general right and left click and two browsing back and forward buttons, and a scroll.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cant post a pic,My cameras batterys are DEAD :p

But heres my mouse,Logitech RX1000,Its quite a good mouse considering its only 1000dpi,I play alot of FPS and its very accurate so im happy.

rx1000.jpg

Hugh9191

DSC00153.jpg

My Logitech TrackMan Marble. Love it. Now I'm used to it I can use it far quicker than a normal mouse and more comfortably. I still use a normal mouse for gaming but for everything else Marble Mouse FTW!

bomberboysk

How are the alienware touchpads on the M17? Havent used one... I had a few hp and compaq notebooks, and i didnt like how the touchpads tracked so slow, when i moved from touchpad to an optical mouse i saw a vast improvement in gameplay of fps's.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
MX Revolution

The most comfortable and multi-purpose mouse I've ever owned. It was so worth the $89.

1003573.jpg

hey guys, i am sure you all know how important is a mouse for your system,
and how much you love your mouse (if you know what i mean , lol:D)

just post your pics of your mouse and tell us what is special of your mouse you love it so much
here is mine

its been my mate for 7 years:eek:, its my 1st mouse which came with my system and its still doing great,
it has the 4d feature, i mean 4 clickable buttons two general right and left click and two browsing back and forward buttons, and a scroll.

Oh you are an Indian I can see where that HCL is from now
earlier i was surprised to see an HCL mouse then I looked up you profile