lets see ur pics of your mouse

mac550

I hope to find a way to make it to work with my computer.

1-house_mouse.jpg

lol someone had to do it didn't they :p

if you find a way , then keep feeding your mouse (mr. jingles) cheese and butter to keep it happy :p ...

lol :rolleyes:

G25r8cer

Logitech v220

logitech-v220.jpg

Yeah I know its meant for notebooks

The only good thing about it is that it runs on 1 AA battery and lasts forever. Plus I use Energizer rechargeable batteries.

Emina

I have two mouse. One for playing game, 4 buttons, 3200dpi, it's really a formidable weapon. Here it is,

571637218.jpg

The other one is a cooool finger mouse for daily use, it's cute and cool, my little brother always want to change it by his old PSP. But sorry, no way! Look at it,

xs0036070522c.jpg

Fatback

VIP Member
I've noticed that about 97% of the mouses are Logitech a guess they really are the best Mine is a Logitech but just a cheap wireless one.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
This was a gift from my parents after they drove cross country. Aside from the obvious, there are a few lights inside that fade to different colors (hence the red tint on the scorpion ;) ) Plus it glows in the dark (when it's not plugged in).

mousey.jpg

zombine210

This was a gift from my parents after they drove cross country. Aside from the obvious, there are a few lights inside that fade to different colors (hence the red tint on the scorpion ;) ) Plus it glows in the dark (when it's not plugged in).

mousey.jpg

OMG111, that is teh coolest mouse ever! i've seen belt buckles with scorpions in them, but never ever thought of sticking one in a mouse. i used to keep emperors, and if i'd seen this way back when, i would have wanted to do something like this. if you can find a uv light, it will make the scorpion glow greenish :D

stephen.key

Razer Deathadder Gaming Mouse 3G Infrared Ergonomic 1800dpi Blue Black
yhst-91018624117015_2066_54645873

This my lovely mouse with On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment and Gold-plated USB connector

And I must say it has 1ms response time.
For gaming purpose I find it best.