Limewire

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Talk of this is illegal and against forum rules!!

Reported!!

uhh dude wait a minuite.....you can download music from limewire that isnt copyright and people have made themselves you know :D

he didnt mention any songs so il say yes i do download songs,but not of Limewire.

i get the of Frostwire which is basicly the same.

b3rt_d4ni3l

I heard Frostwire is open-source and hence less spyware + adware.
Is that the reason? or it's something else?

But yeah, I use Frostwire too. :)

Punk

Staff member
uhh dude wait a minuite.....you can download music from limewire that isnt copyright and people have made themselves you know :D

he didnt mention any songs so il say yes i do download songs,but not of Limewire.

i get the of Frostwire which is basicly the same.

This the kind of thinking APJ said would not be appreciated...

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
This the kind of thinking APJ said would not be appreciated...

uh?

ohh i suppose im going to get advice from you now on what i can/cant post eh?

g25racer is right..they will probably close this soon anyway so who cares.

Last edited:

tlarkin

VIP Member
both those apps are filled with viruses, spyware, malwrae, trojans, and crappy quality illegal software.

Do yourself a favor and just format your HD. I have seen nothing but bad things from people using Limewire.

G25r8cer

both those apps are filled with viruses, spyware, malwrae, trojans, and crappy quality illegal software.

Do yourself a favor and just format your HD. I have seen nothing but bad things from people using Limewire.

Very much agreed!! I was using it on an old pc and had nothing but problems!!

Punk

Staff member
uh?

ohh i suppose im going to get advice from you know on what i can/cant post eh?

g25racer is right..they will probably close this soon anyway so who cares.

Dude, I'm not giving you advice, just mentioning what APJ said.

If I was giving you advice on what to post, you'll probably tell me you're in a free country...

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dude, I'm not giving you advice, just mentioning what APJ said.

well i didnt see him mention that anywhere so how was i to know?

If I was giving you advice on what to post, you'll probably tell me you're in a free country...

nope i would say something i should not have on the open forum :D

Punk

Staff member
well i didnt see him mention that anywhere so how was i to know?

nope i would say something i should not have on the open forum :D

He's been saying this forever that's why he created the explanation of the urles but whatever, I'm not going to bother arguing with you.

funkysnair

VIP Member

100% agree.....

its ram packed full of crap, ive seen stuff wrongly named, contain virus's and it killed my old computer:mad:

tlarkin

VIP Member
Should I use Norton or should I go for something else?

Nothing is fool proof when it comes to computers and especially windows in general. There is a reason self propagating viruses only exist on the Windows platform.

The best security is layered, there is no one solution. Limewire is definitely a risk though.