Limewire

Motoxrdude

Limewire is opensource as well as frostwire. If I use it I just download the source code and compile it myself.

G25r8cer

Haha Avast pro detects Frostwire as a Trojan so it wouldnt let me install it!! Now I have nod32 and I downloaded Frostwire to see if nod32 would detect it and it doesnt!! lol Something wrong there. I dont use frostwire or limewire though, I just wanted to see if nod32 would detect it.

I have NOD32 on my Microlite 3. I have utorrent on there though but it's only a small program. Unlinke bit torrent 5 where you couldn't select what files you want to download. But Bittorrent 6 is the same as utorrent but they changed the title at the top.

G25r8cer

^^ Wow now the thread is going to be closed for sure!!! DO NOT mention what you are downloading!!! DUH

G25r8cer

So who's reporting this one? I already did but, mods dont really stay on top of the reports that well.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
So who's reporting this one? I already did but, mods dont really stay on top of the reports that well.
Do you really think the entire team of moderators and admins who all get notified simaltaneously of any reported thread ar just going to ignore it... Wake up man, there is a heap load of stuff that gets done behind the scenes, dealing with the tonnes of user reports is on the daily task list...

This thread will vanish when a moderator of this section comes online, until then, its infraction time...

Last edited:

G25r8cer

Do you really think the entire team of moderators and admins who all get notified simaltaneously of any reported thread ar just going to ignore it... Wake up man, there is a heap load of stuff that gets done behind the scenes, dealing with the tonnes of user reports is on the daily task list...

This thread will vanish when a moderator of this section comes online, until then, its infraction time...

Srry I didnt mean to get on you like that. It just seems that everytime I report someone nothing ever happens. But, then again it prob happens behind the scenes so to speak. Srry again and keep up the good work! P.S. Am I receiving an infraction? I dont think I did anything wrong, did I?

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Srry I didnt mean to get on you like that. It just seems that everytime I report someone nothing ever happens. But, then again it prob happens behind the scenes so to speak. Srry again and keep up the good work! P.S. Am I receiving an infraction? I dont think I did anything wrong, did I?
Hi g25racer, no worries. I shouldnt have snapped at you either, but yeh we don't live here, unfortunately replies to reports are almost never instant, but we do see them and we do act on them.

No, you're not recieving an infraction. For reference, I only gave SamLaptop an infraction for a blatant rule breaking post. Other people are fine, considering they told him it was against the forum rules from the beginning.

The only user that comes close (but being overlooked at this time) is Nevakonaza, you shoudl know better, don't encourage it.