Microsoft purchase not downloading!

Flat 7

Morning!
Hope I am in the right section, Apologies if not!!
I made a purchase from the Microsoft apps store, it went through and I was then invited to download/install and told that I now owned this software - nothing happened!!
After several attempts I am given a box to get more info - nothing happens.
I have tried contacting MS help desk who asked me for £5.00 to sort out the problem!!!!!
Anyway I really need this app and although not expensive feel i should be able to use it!!
I am runninng on and Acer E15 using up to date Firefox and Windows 10 . What am I doing wrong? Something stupid I bet, but not very knowledgeable on computers
Thank you for any help

Flat 7

Thanks for replying

I download very rarely and this is the only thing I ahve done in ages, so can't say!!
Where is the pop up blocker for me to check it ( Firefox) I did say I was not very knowledgeable!

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
When you download something from the microsoft store, you click get it, then its installs itself and then finally it says its installed, you can either open it from that same window or you can find it the start menu under apps.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Well unfortunately, that's not a free app so I can't help you there. If you have a problem downloading an app from the store then you need to contact Microsoft.

beers

Staff member
Have you tried clearing the store cache? I had that issue where the store didn't believe tetris effect was installed from an update perspective. You could launch it, but the game would never update, which prevents you from playing ranked. Finagling with it didn't help much but then it worked after running wsreset from an elevated command prompt.