MineCraft

ROFLcopter

Yeah someone should definitely start a CF server. I'm still adding stuff to my current house right now. I built it on top of the mountain so I wouldn't get ninja'd by a creeper like I see in some vids.

Dystopia

My friend plays this. He told me how he is making this huge underground city, and sometimes gets lost :p

Troncoso

VIP Member
My friend plays this. He told me how he is making this huge underground city, and sometimes gets lost :p

That's exactly what I'm doing now. Though I've only actually built the gate. Dwarves are a lot smarter than they are given credit for. It is much easier to dig out a city than it is to build one from the ground up.

Mez

If you make the room just big enough, your player looks like hes grinding his head on the ceiling in third person, but if you are in first person it looks much higher than that.

ScottALot

I can't figure out the server thing... I think I got one working, but when I go to it, it goes to Minecraft Classic /shrug

JareeB

I can't figure out the server thing... I think I got one working, but when I go to it, it goes to Minecraft Classic /shrug

lame, did you use the minecraft server 2.0 download?

this is what happends when i try an host one
untitled-4.jpg

Troncoso

VIP Member
I don't know how I stayed mesmerized the whole 9:36.......but I did.....

We need a CF server and with our combined efforts we can make something so massive it kicks this guys and shadowmourne (is that what it is called? shadow something)'s tail.

ScottALot

Yeah someone needs to find a server...

Well, today, I made the biggest EPIC FAIL EVER

Many hours of work was put into making a multi-floored tower in which each floor was made of a different material increasing in rarity from cobblestone to obsidian. I used a wooden spiral staircase right in the middle of the tower that went all the way to the top of the map. I got to the top and there was a little room left. My plan was to have a drape of lava from the top that would end at the roof of the obsidian floor. That didn't work. The lava somehow flowed backwards and made its way to the wooden staircase. The staircase went up in flames and my friend, a server mod, came over with water blocks to place at the top to douse the flames. Instead of saving my house or just leaving it (I'd lose my wood floor and wood staircase, big whoop) alone, he succeeded in turning my tower into an abstract work of art made of cobblestone. We then blew it up with TNT and put an RIP sign there. Sad day.

Mez

Eh, I had an alright day, made about 30 pieces of TNT and blew a gigantic, I mean GIGANTIC hole in the floor next to my spawn, Led me to a cavern and now im just exploring :)

Troncoso

VIP Member
Haha, minecraft has become days of our lives.

sep 30, 3010

I built a bridge from my watch tower to a floating island. Woo!