Mirage Realms, we need testers.

JareeB

Try downloading and running one of the library packs in the first post. If it doesn't fix the .ocx error I'll actually go into more detail for you.
-----
Edit: The library packs don't fix this.

Go here: http://www.ocxdump.com/cgi-bin/testwrap/downloadcounts.cgi?rt=count&path=ocxfiles/M/MSINET.OCX

Click download and place msinet.ocx in the client folder with the mirage.exe and updater.exe. Or Place it in your System32 folder.

Right click CMD and run it as Admin. Type in 'regsvr32 msinet.ocx' (with out the ') and hit enter. A message should pop up that msinet.ocx has been successfully registered. Click okay and try to run the game again.

okay heres what i did to fix it i download the following files
MSINET.OCX
MSWINSCK.OCX
RICHTX32.OCX
and it seems like its working great thanks for the help

Egon

MSWINSCK.OCX and RICHTX32.OCX are fixed by either of the Library Packs. But you can manually register them like that too. Well done!

Egon

We are now starting a Halloween Event that'll last from today until the 8th. Come kill some Pumpkin monsters, collect their seeds and trade them in for awesome stuff.

Egon

Alright guys, in another one of Fox's(Liam) great idea moments he has decided to get rid of the Miragewiki page which is where all the forum/information stuff was. Until Dugor(Jacob) sets up a forum on his armory page there isn't an official Mirage Realms forum.

The game will still be up and working like normal though!