Mirage Realms, we need testers.

Twist86

Good deal....before I couldn't get your game to run but a few things come to mind.

Any chance later to allow a "full-screen" option (even if its just stretching it) and the ability to change your keys? I have a macro keyboard so I solved this issue but traditional layouts always better then wacky ones like ctrl to attack and enter to loot. Its not a natural flow for a person. Where as WASD for movement would allow easy attack + right click on mouse = loot and left = talk prevents someone from ever moving their hands for the most part during normal play.

Simplicity is the key to everything in life :)

*edit*
Screw it set a Xpadder profile and just using my controller :p

Last edited:

Egon

:good: I haven't seen someone play with a controller yet. A full screen option would be very difficult and make things a bit.. awkward.

I plan to add the option to change the keys though.

Egon

Ah, some how the server came out of maintenance mode. You're getting the error because of what I'm working on. At least I'm pretty sure that is why.

Twist86

I see well good deal and good luck then. Tried a few times and figured you updated the client as you had mentioned it possibly happening today.

Egon

The client update *should* happen tomorrow if all goes well. It would have been today but I decided to start a cool secret feature that needed a bit more work.

Egon

Great news! We're working on auto-updating signatures for players! This is mine

If you want your own you can get it [Here]

In other news, there is going to be another client update in the coming week.

Egon

And the new adapter is all hooked up! The signal is stronger then ever. There should be no more down times (except when having to restart the server and maintaining it).

/5th post in a row

Twist86

Good deal then....I might have some more time soon to play but been swamped with family stuff on my free time :p

Egon

The download link should be in the first post. Unless the client was outdated and deleted, but I don't think it was. And yes, you do need WinRAR to extract the files to play.

JareeB

The download link should be in the first post. Unless the client was outdated and deleted, but I don't think it was. And yes, you do need WinRAR to extract the files to play.

i have that but that link didnt work it gave me an error

JareeB

What kind of error?

this is the error i get
d.jpg

Egon

Try downloading and running one of the library packs in the first post. If it doesn't fix the .ocx error I'll actually go into more detail for you.
-----
Edit: The library packs don't fix this.

Go here: http://www.ocxdump.com/download-ocx-files_new.php/ocxfiles/M/MSINET.OCX/6.01.9782/download.html

Click download and place msinet.ocx in the client folder with the mirage.exe and updater.exe. Or Place it in your System32 folder.

Right click CMD and run it as Admin. Type in 'regsvr32 msinet.ocx' (with out the ') and hit enter. A message should pop up that msinet.ocx has been successfully registered. Click okay and try to run the game again.

Last edited: