Mod a HP case

Kornowski

VIP Member
Looks Sweet!!! You could get the worst PC ever and make it look good, even if the specs are bad

lol, Thanks :D

I wouldnt mind a hand like, just tell me what i need, ill have to buy new SATA cables aswell as mine dont have clips and didnt come with them

Yeah sure, I'll give you a hand, I'm off college now, so just ring me :)

SWEET hey would it look good in glossy black?on the silver front piece?

So keep the green and change the silver to black?

lovely?

hey guys if we keep complimenting him hes gonna get an ego problem. we dont want that happening. lol

Kornowski

VIP Member
I couldn't get the gloss effect, sorry, but here's what it looks like it a mat black :)

mod2ng4.jpg

lovely?

hahaha wow i wish i had some paint right now. the black and green together reminds me of a game i think... quake 4? idk but it looks really cool.

thx

lovely?

Dude, your cas looks nice! do you really ned it modding like?
It looks amazin how it is!

Some lights wouldnt go amiss inside though :)

i have blue cold cathode in the top, blue side led fan, the psu has a realy nice soft blue glow, and the front has an led in that little oval-like-thing around the power button

DrCuddles

i have blue cold cathode in the top, blue side led fan, the psu has a realy nice soft blue glow, and the front has an led in that little oval-like-thing around the power button

Well, i got owned then didnt i! :)

A picture with them all on would be nice, from that one it doesnt look like you have any.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
nope...lol i was gonna wait until the weekend when i have more time to look at that Plasticote paint.

depending on how much its gonna cost though...i suppose it will be expensive :cool:

nope...lol i was gonna wait until the weekend when i have more time to look at that Plasticote paint.

depending on how much its gonna cost though...i suppose it will be expensive :cool:

I just bought some, I will go get it out of the garage, I bought black. Lemme go get the price, I am eating right now, lol.

edit: I went out and got the price, it was USD$6.29/can. When I modded or started modding my bro's case, I spent $42, a carbide bit(~$18) for cutting 1/2" holes for toggle switches, a can of that Plastikote paint ($6.29), a "bondo"(body filler) file, a quart of bondo. I don't know how much think I bought some other crap, toggle switches, etc.

Last edited:
Plastikote is only like £1.50 a can, I may only need two cans also, I think you should go for it :)

Are you talking about the plastic paint or vinyl paint? The vinyl paint can be used on anything plastic, vinyl of course. This vinyl paint seeps into the plastic and the paint won't chip, it bonds and goes into the plastic, also more noxious fumes and price.

Intel, I'm not too sure, well sell it in my DIY store, but I can't remember what type it is, I can check on Sunday though.

Huh? :confused:

If it's 1.5(euro), then its probably the stuff that is just multi purpose or could be meant for plastic objects but, doesn't act as the "vinyl dye".