Modern Warfare 2

Justin

VIP Member
lmao, imagine trying to noob tube, or c4 or rocket launcher the zombies, bearing in mind it apparently has the same gore as CoD5 has, zombies in a million pieces, modern day style :D

they'd say "this is like how i died. i know what to expect"

suicide bomber, geddit? :p
oh god, i'm lame. :(

Turbo10

Looks awesome ill get it :D hopefully it will be longer than COD4, I found it great but too short :/

Aastii

VIP Member
what i hope they do is make a multiplayer campaign, and i don't just mean 2 people play in co-op, or you get a 4 man squad or whatever, i mean 20, 30 people together (you couldn't have it on consoles ofcourse :p) in a full war or a full operation, where the more people you have the harder it is so you have to work together and strategise more

Turbo10

what i hope they do is make a multiplayer campaign, and i don't just mean 2 people play in co-op, or you get a 4 man squad or whatever, i mean 20, 30 people together (you couldn't have it on consoles ofcourse :p) in a full war or a full operation, where the more people you have the harder it is so you have to work together and strategise more

That would be awesome, but they would have to make the campaign mode a lot harder to cope with that many people, but that's an awesome idea :p

Aastii

VIP Member
That would be awesome, but they would have to make the campaign mode a lot harder to cope with that many people, but that's an awesome idea :p

yea that's what i mean by harder to cope with more people, so they could open up more spawn points for enemies so they have more chance to flank you and stuff, put more enemies in and make them harder.

That way, if you have only say 3 people, that isn't going to be a full on war, that is going to be a covert op in real world, so you wouldn't expect to find suspecting enemies in their thousands coming from every which way, but you have 40 people say plus a few npc's and you are looking at a full scale battle

Aastii

VIP Member
Zombie suicide bombers lol. What do the system requirements look like? Same as COD4?

apparently they have a new engine from CoD4 and WaW, but the system requirements are similar. Judging from the gameplay demos it doesn't look to graphically intensive, but with that snow everywhere that builds up it may be slightly heavy on memory and processor. It will most proably be made for multicore processors too, rather than the single core architecture that WaW and CoD4 had

Ac3

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Modern-Warfare-2-Has-Two-Player-Special-Ops-Mode-18281.html
They're only making 2 player. And you can do this on consoles, of course :p. Your point is like saying you can't do co-op on a pc because you can't plug 30 keyboards and mouses into the computer.

Aastii

VIP Member
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Modern-Warfare-2-Has-Two-Player-Special-Ops-Mode-18281.html
They're only making 2 player. And you can do this on consoles, of course :p. Your point is like saying you can't do co-op on a pc because you can't plug 30 keyboards and mouses into the computer.

No, my point is you can only get is it 8 or 16 player matches of gmaes like CoD4, BF bad company, GoW etc on consoles...look at PCs however, you get 72 slot CoD servers, 128 slot BF2 servers...you get the picture ;)

Kewl Munky

Sounds like an amazing idea, but I think even 20 people would be a little too much for a campaign team. Maybe like 10 max.