Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Internet? What's that?

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Agree 100% with what cromwell said. Everything has flaws and its just a matter of time before they are exploited. I give firefox anothe 1-2years at best before it gets targeted by mainstream hackers/loosers, but mainly loosers because most hackers are loosers. :)

jesbax

i used IE and it gave me a load of s*#t then i used Netscape and it wont open, then i went to FF and i cant beat it. and it is alll i use

Geoff

VIP Member
what you guys are all forgetting is the active X controls, firefox doesnt support them. While sometimes this is good, other times its not.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
I'm a recent convert to Firefox from IE, I've been meaning to for awhile but I waited until now to actually switch :). So far, very happy with the results...

DCIScouts

VIP Member
geoff5093 said:
what you guys are all forgetting is the active X controls, firefox doesnt support them. While sometimes this is good, other times its not.

Well, considering SP2 blocks most of these anyway, it really doesn't matter... I still find it funny that Microsoft creates something that theyt have to block in order to save their own operating system & browser...

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Well, considering SP2 blocks most of these anyway, it really doesn't matter
It gives you the option of running them anyway though, firefox doesn't. The reason they had to block them was because MS allowed them too much access which will naturally be abused by jackasses who think they are hot stuff because they can disable a windows machine

dyserq

Haha
I kinda use abit of both
Depends on if i need quite a few explorers running i'll use mozilla firefox
But usually i just use niternet explroer because its just faster since it doesn't load images last like mozilla firefox does

denverbronco26

3 years later...
Now what one do people like best Mozilla or IE
Personally I prefer Mozilla. I switched to it a few months ago from IE and never looked back.

patrickv

windows : Firefox 2, Safari
X86 : Safari, Camino

isn't there a similar thread around ?
i think in "internet" if am not mistaken

fastdude

I recently downloaded safari 5 onto my netbook, - it came out a few days ago, and I'm finding that it takes pages ages to load, the promise of "innovative", i didn't really agree with, and "fastest" !? There's a little progress bar at the top which takes ages for the little blue thing to move across :( I'm sticking woth no-nonsense chrome :D

bkribbs

Chrome is the best overall. Safari I like just because it flows with my mac. And I don't like Firefox or IE. But Firefox is the best between the two.

linkin

VIP Member
I recently downloaded safari 5 onto my netbook, - it came out a few days ago, and I'm finding that it takes pages ages to load, the promise of "innovative", i didn't really agree with, and "fastest" !? There's a little progress bar at the top which takes ages for the little blue thing to move across :( I'm sticking woth no-nonsense chrome :D

2 year old thread dude.