My first gaming rig

GT5fan123

One question came to my mind when I was searching through some screens.

Is AOC good brand, the one I was looking for is a 24" Full HD LED screen with two HDMI outputs and one D-Sub output? -> for that rig which was disgussed months ago.

My current is Benq FP93G, works quite well but certainly had seen its best days.

GT5fan123

Hi guys! It's me again...

So, I've made change for that rig..

Firstly, the maximum budget limit is 1100€ that I will be able to afford Intel processor and nVidia GTX GPU.

Can you guys give me good list of possible setup(s) that will fit that budget?

ninjabubbles3

Try the intel i5 3570k it's 220€ so a bit expensive, and the Radeon r9 270x is still good, but the nvidia gtx 760 is good too. Idk much about mobos, but u still want the CPU cooler since the processor is unlocked

GT5fan123

Try the intel i5 3570k it's 220€ so a bit expensive, and the Radeon r9 270x is still good, but the nvidia gtx 760 is good too. Idk much about mobos, but u still want the CPU cooler since the processor is unlocked

Checked out those R9 270X's and don't wana to afford 'cause the company which I was looking for offers a game for free when you order/buy one. But checkin' some motherboards on this weekend and since I'm a fan of Intel & nVidia, I want that my future gaming rig will have those, current laptop has Intel CPU and nVidia GPU and my friend have also nVidia&Intel... Never heard complains or bad experiences about Intel&nVidia, good brands thoguh...

Spirit, checking from Jimm's (the site where I order hem) what I can figure out.

You ppl don't mind if i put another configuration list here when I have figured it out?