My HDD is failing as we speak? urgent help required

AjsGuns

Hey guys my HDD is failing? all of a sudden everything was fine then i got this message saying Hard Drive Failure: The system has detected a problem with one or more installed IDE / Sata hard disks it is recommended that you restart the system then all my desktop icons started dissapearing and my computer said the RAM memory usage is cricially high. Ram memory failure. i restarted my computer and a windows recovery came up i clicked fix errors however it couldnt fix the following 5
Boot sector of the hard drive disk is damaged - critical error
Read time of hard drive clusters less than 500ms - critical error
Bad sectors on hard drive or damaged file allocation table - critical error
30% of the HDD space is unreadable - critical error
then down the bottom of my screen i get other messages like your private data is at risk etc etc.

can someone help me asap please! also my desktop is just covered in black with 1/4 of my icons the other 3/4 are gone..

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
This sounds more like an infection to me. Can you do the following. You may need to boot into safe mode with networking to do this.

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here or here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. Please keep updating until it says you have the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • A log will be saved automatically which you can access by clicking on the Logs tab within Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

If for some reason Malwarebytes will not install or run please download and run Rkill.scr, Rkill.exe, or Rkill.com but DO NOT reboot the system and then try installing or running Malwarebytes. If Rkill (which is a black box) appears and then disappears right away or you get a message saying rkill is infected, keep trying to run rkill until it over powers the infection and temporarily kills it. Once a log appears on the screen, you can try running malwarebytes or downloading other programs.

Download the HijackThis installer from here.
Run the installer and choose Install, indicating that you accept the licence agreement. The installer will place a shortcut on your desktop and launch HijackThis.

Click Do a system scan and save a logfile

Most of what HijackThis lists will be harmless or even essential, don't fix anything yet.

Post the logfile that HijackThis produces along with the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware log

AjsGuns

my computer is randomly shutting down it comes up with a

Windows - Delayed Write Filed
Windos was unable to save all the data for the file //system32//496A8300. the date has been lost. this error may be caused by a failure of your computer hardware

also getting a message about catalyst control centre?

trying to download hijack but whenever i do i get that windows delayed write filed message and my computer restarts,, im doing malwarebytes atm as i had it installed from ages ago.

Thanks for the fast reply

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You still could have a failing hard drive but there are lots of those hdd diagnostic rogue malware progs out right now. Lets make sure you don't have one of those first. Make sure you update malwarebytes first. You also may have to run it in safe mode. Do you have some sort of raid utility or hard drive utility that runs at bootup that keeps track of your hard drive health?

AjsGuns

Do you have some sort of raid utility or hard drive utility that runs at bootup that keeps track of your hard drive health?

No this program called Windows recovery has been coming up and telling me but only since it failed which was like 1hour ago, im trying to take a SS but when i save the SS to my desktop the computer shuts down or wont let me save it ill keep trying.

I didn't run it in safe mode
Here is the log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.32
Database version: 1618
Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1

23/03/2011 3:12:54 AM
mbam-log-2011-03-23 (03-12-54).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 69580
Time elapsed: 25 minute(s), 2 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Last edited:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
The database you are using is so outdated its pathetic. What operating system are you running? You will need to download the latest malware bytes from the link I gave you and then update it before running. I'll be going to work shortly so I won't be able to help you much longer.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
That is definately an infection. So you do not have a bad hard drive. Do not click anywhere on that window for windows recovery. Some of these infections can get pretty bad, and like i said earlier you may have to boot to safe mode to run things. I'm going to work now but I'm having Gamblingman come check up on this thread and offer advice to you. I will check in from time to time during the day, might not actually post anything until I get home tonight.

Also, It may be required for you to download a program called combofix. I'll post the link for it now in case me or gamblingman tell to you run it. AFter running the latest malwarebytes see if you can run hijackthis and post its log as well. This will give us a better idea of whats going on still in your computer.

Again only do this if you are told to do so.

Download and Run ComboFix
If you already have Combofix, please delete this copy and download it again as it's being updated regularly.
Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

Combofix should never take more that 20 minutes including the reboot if malware is detected.

In your next reply please post:
  • The ComboFix log
  • A fresh HiJackThis log
  • An update on how your computer is running

AjsGuns

Thank you so much for your help John!
Here is the newest malwarebytes log im downloading hijack after i restart the computer and will let you know how the computers going. (Malwares said i had to for it to remove the infections)

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6132

Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1
Internet Explorer 7.0.6001.18000

23/03/2011 3:37:49 AM
mbam-log-2011-03-23 (03-37-49).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 201521
Time elapsed: 10 minute(s), 22 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 2
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 4

Memory Processes Infected:
c:\programdata\iqororfnymww.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> 1236 -> Unloaded process successfully.
c:\programdata\44228360.exe (Rogue.FakeHDD) -> 1244 -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\IQoRoRfnYmWW (Trojan.Downloader) -> Value: IQoRoRfnYmWW -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\programdata\iqororfnymww.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\programdata\44228360.exe (Rogue.FakeHDD) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Users\Chris\AppData\Local\Temp\internetexplorerupdate.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Users\Chris\local settings\temporary internet files\Content.IE5\7WH502FN\calc[1].exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

gamblingman

VIP Member
Hey, I'm gamblingman.

Unfortunately I also have to run to work like RIGHT NOW. Just got called in. It doesn't ususally happen that both of us are due at work at the same time!

Go ahead and post your HiJackThis log and I or johnb35 will be in later today to go over it.
Other than posting the HiJackThis log, and I cant stress this enough, Dont do anything else on your computer in the meantime!

Dont click those pop-ups because (as johnb35 also said), they are part of the infection and clicking them will only make things worse.

tech savvy

johnb35 is 100% correct, that is definately an infection.just do what hes telling you and you will be good to go in no time.GL!

AjsGuns

Hey Gamblingman that link John posted for hijackthis took me to a blank page and when i clicked download file (something was blocking the page and it wasnt a pop up blocker i have no idea?) i couldnt so i ended up just googling it and downloading it from freeantivirus.com hope thats ok? version is the most updated, im having problems with it though when i click do a system scan and save log i get this error message "denied write access to the host file"" it tells me for vista to run it in administrator mode but for some reason i cant (i can run other programs in admin mode though)..

After i did that malwares scan and restarted my computer that windows recovery box has gone away and the hard drive failure messages have too however im still getting "catalyst control centre:host application has stopped working messages" and a few other error messages and my desktop is still black and missing a bunch of icons.

So when you say dont do anything else on the computer i shouldnt search the internet either? just come back every hour or so and refresh this topic and wait for someone to give me advice?

No problems just greatfull for the help! thanks guys.

Last edited:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
To run hijackthis without getting that error you will need to run it as admin. To do this, right click on hijackthis and click on run as admin. If you still don't get the option to come up then hold down the shift key while right clicking on hijackthis and then click on run as admin. Post the log and we will give further instructions afterwards.

AjsGuns

Sorry im from Australia, and was at Uni for the past 10 hours!

Here is the HiJackThis log: (only took 20 seconds to scan)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 11:34:10 PM, on 23/03/2011
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18565)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\ItSecMng.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TPwrMain.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe
C:\Program Files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\traybar.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\HDMICtrlMan\HDMICtrlMan.exe
C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\FpNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\usbnotify.exe
C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\PwdBank.exe
C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\egui.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\TOSCDSPD.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApMsgFwd.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSwMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\CEC_MAIN.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\HidFind.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apntex.exe
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\dw20.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\HDMICtrlMan\HCMSoundChanger.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ieuser.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltuser.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10c.exe
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\dw20.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://au.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://au.yahoo.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: 88.198.24.17 irc.westwood.com
O1 - Hosts: 88.198.24.17 servserv.westwood.com
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Search Helper - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll
O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: TorrentMan Toolbar - {7c5c0f58-e061-457d-9033-77307f5ed00c} - C:\Program Files\TorrentMan\tbTorr.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.6.5612.1312\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_B7C5AC242193BB3E.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
O3 - Toolbar: TorrentMan Toolbar - {7c5c0f58-e061-457d-9033-77307f5ed00c} - C:\Program Files\TorrentMan\tbTorr.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: &Windows Live Toolbar - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NDSTray.exe] NDSTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cfFncEnabler.exe] cfFncEnabler.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StartCCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ITSecMng] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\ItSecMng.exe /START
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPwrMain] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TPwrMain.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HSON] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TBS\HSON.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmoothView] %ProgramFiles%\Toshiba\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [00TCrdMain] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Camera Assistant Software] "C:\Program Files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\traybar.exe" /start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HDMICtrlMan] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\HDMICtrlMan\HDMICtrlMan.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OneCareUI] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FingerPrintNotifer] "C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\FpNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UsbMonitor] "C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\usbnotify.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PwdBank] "C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\PwdBank.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [egui] "C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\egui.exe" /hide /waitservice
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DivXUpdate] "C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe" /CHECKNOW
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TOSCDSPD] TOSCDSPD.EXE
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AdobeUpdater] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Updater5\AdobeUpdater.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: OneNote 2007 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Patch.cmd
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262E} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.srtest.com/srl_bin/sysreqlab_srl.cab
O16 - DPF: {20A60F0D-9AFA-4515-A0FD-83BD84642501} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab56986.cab
O16 - DPF: {4A85DBE0-BFB2-4119-8401-186A7C6EB653} - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/MessengerGamesContent/GameContent/Default/mjss/MJSS.cab109791.cab
O16 - DPF: {5C051655-FCD5-4969-9182-770EA5AA5565} (Solitaire Showdown Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/SolitaireShowdown.cab56986.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D6F45B3-9043-443D-A792-115447494D24} (UnoCtrl Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/MessengerGamesContent/GameContent/Default/uno1/GAME_UNO1.cab
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsPAClient.cab56907.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
O16 - DPF: {E6F480FC-BD44-4CBA-B74A-89AF7842937D} (SysInfo Class) - http://content.systemrequirementslab.com.s3.amazonaws.com/global/bin/srldetect_cyri_4.3.1.0.cab
O16 - DPF: {F5A7706B-B9C0-4C89-A715-7A0C6B05DD48} (Minesweeper Flags Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MineSweeper.cab56986.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{411AF379-4033-4CD0-B11D-CCA9967E933B}: NameServer = 10.0.0.138
O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~2\GOEC62~1.DLL
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\Windows\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Ati External Event Utility - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Authentec memory manager service (Authentec memory manager) - AuthenTec Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\TAMSvr.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: ConfigFree Service - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
O23 - Service: Eset HTTP Server (EHttpSrv) - ESET - C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\EHttpSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Eset Service (ekrn) - ESET - C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\ekrn.exe
O23 - Service: Firebird Server - MAGIX Instance (FirebirdServerMAGIXInstance) - MAGIX® - C:\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\fbserver.exe
O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.7.801.7324 (GoogleDesktopManager-010708-104812) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: O2Micro Flash Memory Card Service (o2flash) - O2Micro International - c:\Program Files\O2Micro Flash Memory Card Driver\o2flash.exe
O23 - Service: SmartFaceVWatchSrv - Toshiba - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SmartFaceV\SmartFaceVWatchSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Steam Client Service - Valve Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Navi Support Service (TNaviSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA DVD PLAYER\TNaviSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Optical Disc Drive Service (TODDSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\TODDSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Power Saver (TosCoSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TosCoSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Bluetooth Service - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA SMART Log Service - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SMARTLogService\TosIPCSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Ulead Burning Helper (UleadBurningHelper) - Ulead Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe

--
End of file - 14225 bytes

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You still have a little bit of a mess. Please disable ESET realtime scanning so combofix can run. Then download the combofix file from here.

Download and Run ComboFix
If you already have Combofix, please delete this copy and download it again as it's being updated regularly.
Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

Combofix should never take more that 20 minutes including the reboot if malware is detected.

In your next reply please post:
  • The ComboFix log
  • A fresh HiJackThis log
  • An update on how your computer is running

AjsGuns

Hey John
Here is the comboxfix.exe

ComboFix 11-03-22.09 - Chris 24/03/2011 0:02.1.2 - x86
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6001.1.1252.61.1033.18.3066.1856 [GMT 11:00]
Running from: D:\ComboFix.exe
SP: Windows Defender *Enabled/Updated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
D:\resycled
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2011-02-23 to 2011-03-23 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-03-23 13:10 . 2011-03-23 13:10 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Joel\AppData\Local\temp
2011-03-23 13:10 . 2011-03-23 13:11 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Chris\AppData\Local\temp
2011-03-23 13:10 . 2011-03-23 13:10 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Random\AppData\Local\temp
2011-03-23 13:10 . 2011-03-23 13:10 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Default\AppData\Local\temp
2011-03-23 12:32 . 2011-02-11 06:54 5943120 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{D5B1C68D-887E-4D7D-8D89-666257EF6FD7}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 16:54 . 2011-03-22 16:54 388096 ----a-r- c:\users\Chris\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Installer\{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}\HiJackThis.exe
2011-03-22 16:54 . 2011-03-22 16:54 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2011-03-22 16:46 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{25B833FF-11A4-4BD1-909F-1ED3A3F844A2}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 16:46 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{C78B4F74-66B4-44EF-A619-99B1AE2F775D}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 16:45 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{345E094A-A19D-4FAE-BA5A-0D7FA9638A7E}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 16:45 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{7122D0CE-47AE-4DD6-BD03-2D7683EBE61C}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 15:43 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{67666841-20E2-48B3-A9D3-079BC233FE99}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 15:43 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{2847514D-EA41-4FD9-A158-C287B4735A24}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 15:42 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{2B388CD7-78FA-4C5C-98D1-DD117E633BF2}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 15:42 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{2BB0916A-E40D-4E85-937D-54DFA7352D8C}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 15:20 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{7AFE87C5-A3FB-4752-AC73-43310A647F4F}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 15:19 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{159BB9B4-FA9A-4169-92B5-23BFAA932946}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 15:18 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{8D39032B-7E46-43A1-AF1C-A0C3AF47EF86}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 15:18 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{CCE68094-168A-47A0-9BBF-5440C3C51837}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 15:07 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{E8D8073E-6A17-49C7-A0A8-026CB7199D5F}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 15:07 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{B9B43537-F335-4A40-A8DA-FF39188AFA82}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 15:07 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{1783EB2B-E627-47EC-B27B-10B1F12A6A2E}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-22 15:06 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{54FF20B5-BF4C-4256-9754-AD41F05E4EF2}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-19 07:14 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{5CD76324-D24C-425E-8660-C429468663A1}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-19 07:13 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{C7D5073C-2257-482A-8292-01E4DCC62B5E}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-19 07:13 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{D8B92366-31CB-4A32-81E0-396FC16DA6AB}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-19 07:13 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{05DDA942-C128-44CD-AFAC-140F6CE18693}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-17 07:53 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{1B22B66B-EA56-433B-B1A4-1827503761E2}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-17 07:53 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{1AFA4F9F-B832-415E-B0BC-61E7A0AD6319}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-17 07:53 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{185E9F8F-3934-4491-A04A-F05A8B6BF15B}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-17 07:53 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{EE6DB036-7E28-456D-8073-717FACBA62F0}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-16 16:18 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{744E665B-C796-4880-A90F-36FD0341A9EA}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-16 16:18 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{75A05A5D-965A-4AD1-A390-F80664AC7D31}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-16 16:18 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{D0393250-3C80-4671-B709-D6E243AD71DA}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-16 16:18 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{A0B2084E-FC45-49F8-935F-2E0641935643}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-16 11:55 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{BD911DBF-172E-4AB9-917D-CA33756266FE}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-16 11:55 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{C4A8C240-F226-4CB3-AB4E-F82F912C5486}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-16 11:55 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{655D8C9A-7DD4-4D84-8C56-630BD8085691}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-16 11:55 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{D75B7FC2-B0B3-4821-B08F-1113CE12C369}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-10 08:15 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{995965E6-5359-43C5-9638-5D04842F1239}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-10 08:14 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{29F94A09-C1F5-4A80-BF76-EC8C05D2C7D0}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-10 08:14 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{88F08254-1A4C-475C-92A0-FA903FF01BDF}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-10 08:14 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{81B3E228-F5A9-4B19-8020-5E983C59905F}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-09 16:22 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{2B6C0FDB-99A6-494E-B324-E1124B1E27FE}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-09 16:22 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{3EA60FE9-EFBC-44B3-BFDD-7D7289194FB5}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-09 16:22 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{A273F378-3162-4FAD-BB62-CB4A056CF178}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-09 16:22 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{C7F5424B-6AC1-45F8-91C2-5A7935F86369}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-09 01:49 . 2010-12-29 17:41 323072 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\sbe.dll
2011-03-09 01:49 . 2010-12-29 17:41 153088 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\sbeio.dll
2011-03-09 01:49 . 2010-12-29 17:41 429056 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\EncDec.dll
2011-03-09 01:49 . 2010-12-29 17:39 177664 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mpg2splt.ax
2011-03-09 01:48 . 2010-12-17 16:43 2067456 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mstscax.dll
2011-03-09 01:48 . 2010-12-17 15:06 677888 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mstsc.exe
2011-03-03 03:22 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{04B5C4A1-BEAE-48BC-ABDE-4B4550A14A83}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-03 03:22 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{07AD9627-680B-4042-B1AA-52F50715F029}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-03 03:22 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{00E72D2F-012D-425D-8EF5-3547F5A8C174}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-03 03:22 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{01321FC5-790D-4372-B9C4-51E58B82ED8E}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-02 12:00 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{4EABD2EF-221C-4B3C-8E56-B141B65FFC83}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-02 11:59 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{9F039DA2-3825-4A51-852D-18FDA6A9F132}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-02 11:59 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{570CFD2F-6842-4EE5-B583-973A6C3EF08F}\mpengine.dll
2011-03-02 11:59 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{BB7014AC-C154-4E42-9BAF-D5CD0665F3F2}\mpengine.dll
2011-02-25 14:01 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{03ED94DB-A881-4C44-B339-0E71355B603D}\mpengine.dll
2011-02-25 14:01 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{9A8C16E6-BDE2-47BF-8815-09537F0DF289}\mpengine.dll
2011-02-25 14:01 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{73BD216C-D303-4DEF-9150-255023AFC185}\mpengine.dll
2011-02-25 14:00 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{C72E0C2D-C3DE-4912-A6EC-EA6C5A3E744B}\mpengine.dll
2011-02-24 11:46 . 2011-02-24 14:16 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\Chris\AppData\Roaming\vlc
2011-02-24 11:45 . 2011-02-24 11:45 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\VideoLAN
2011-02-24 02:53 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{6BE800D1-DFEA-4E7C-913C-396D9A0455ED}\mpengine.dll
2011-02-24 02:53 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{9A22F591-90A1-48A5-9F50-01BB489C3B1B}\mpengine.dll
2011-02-24 02:53 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ------w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{7099BF90-7237-4B03-A93C-E5DCEF57229A}\mpengine.dll
2011-02-24 02:53 . 2007-02-01 06:26 2443144 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\OneCare Protection\Definition Updates\{E32F61B9-3A37-4690-8DDD-B80DDC2AF75B}\mpengine.dll
2011-02-23 16:02 . 2009-10-09 21:56 2048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\winrsmgr.dll
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-02-02 06:11 . 2009-10-02 15:59 222080 ------w- c:\windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe
2011-01-08 07:50 . 2011-02-10 16:04 34304 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmlib.dll
2011-01-08 05:57 . 2011-02-10 16:04 292352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2010-12-31 13:25 . 2011-02-10 16:24 2038784 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-12-28 14:57 . 2011-01-12 14:37 409600 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\odbc32.dll
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{7c5c0f58-e061-457d-9033-77307f5ed00c}]
2008-05-20 14:43 1526296 ----a-w- c:\program files\TorrentMan\tbTorr.dll
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
"{7c5c0f58-e061-457d-9033-77307f5ed00c}"= "c:\program files\TorrentMan\tbTorr.dll" [2008-05-20 1526296]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{7c5c0f58-e061-457d-9033-77307f5ed00c}]
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\Webbrowser]
"{7C5C0F58-E061-457D-9033-77307F5ED00C}"= "c:\program files\TorrentMan\tbTorr.dll" [2008-05-20 1526296]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{7c5c0f58-e061-457d-9033-77307f5ed00c}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\IconOvrly1]
@="{A4EEBF66-92EB-4F2A-9F1E-2F6D14B30DA6}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A4EEBF66-92EB-4F2A-9F1E-2F6D14B30DA6}]
2008-07-25 04:41 118784 ----a-w- c:\program files\TrueSuite Access Manager\IconOvrly.dll
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Sidebar"="c:\program files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe" [2008-01-21 1233920]
"WindowsWelcomeCenter"="oobefldr.dll" [2008-01-21 2153472]
"swg"="c:\program files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [2009-07-06 39408]
"msnmsgr"="c:\program files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" [2010-04-16 3872080]
"AdobeUpdater"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Updater5\AdobeUpdater.exe" [2008-09-26 2356088]
"WMPNSCFG"="c:\program files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [2008-01-21 202240]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"NDSTray.exe"="NDSTray.exe" [BU]
"StartCCC"="c:\program files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" [2008-01-21 61440]
"Apoint"="c:\program files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe" [2007-12-15 184320]
"Camera Assistant Software"="c:\program files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\traybar.exe" [2008-04-29 417792]
"HDMICtrlMan"="c:\program files\TOSHIBA\HDMICtrlMan\HDMICtrlMan.exe" [2008-04-26 716800]
"OneCareUI"="c:\program files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe" [2007-09-30 66600]
"FingerPrintNotifer"="c:\program files\TrueSuite Access Manager\FpNotifier.exe" [2008-09-28 704512]
"UsbMonitor"="c:\program files\TrueSuite Access Manager\usbnotify.exe" [2008-07-25 94208]
"PwdBank"="c:\program files\TrueSuite Access Manager\PwdBank.exe" [2008-09-03 3152384]
"egui"="c:\program files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\egui.exe" [2008-06-30 1447168]
"GrooveMonitor"="c:\program files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe" [2008-10-25 31072]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2008-10-14 39792]
"DivXUpdate"="c:\program files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe" [2010-09-01 1164584]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2010-11-29 421888]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2010-12-13 421160]
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (reboot)"="c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" [2010-12-20 963976]
[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"WindowsWelcomeCenter"="oobefldr.dll" [2008-01-21 2153472]
"TOSCDSPD"="c:\program files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\toscdspd.exe" [2008-04-24 430080]
c:\users\Chris\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
OneNote 2007 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk - c:\program files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE [2009-2-26 97680]
c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk - c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe [2008-9-18 113664]
Patch.cmd [2008-7-20 9615]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)
"DisableCAD"= 1 (0x1)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\windows]
"AppInit_DLLs"=c:\progra~1\Google\GOOGLE~2\GoogleDesktopNetwork3.dll
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"aux"=wdmaud.drv
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\OneCareMP]
@="Service"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Google Desktop Search]
2008-09-11 11:14 29744 ----a-w- c:\program files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\iTunesHelper]
2010-12-13 06:16 421160 ----a-w- c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Steam]
2009-01-05 17:37 1410296 ---ha-w- c:\program files\Steam\Steam.exe
R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 130384]
R3 FirebirdServerMAGIXInstance;Firebird Server - MAGIX Instance;c:\magix\Common\Database\bin\fbserver.exe [2005-11-17 1527900]
R3 GPU-Z;GPU-Z;c:\users\Joel\AppData\Local\Temp\GPU-Z.sys [x]
R3 WPFFontCache_v0400;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 4.0.0.0;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\WPF\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe [2010-03-18 753504]
R4 Nlaceten;Nlaceten; [x]
S0 AlfaFF;AlfaFF mini-filter driver;c:\windows\system32\Drivers\AlfaFF.sys [2008-07-25 42608]
S1 epfwtdir;epfwtdir;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\epfwtdir.sys [2008-06-30 34312]
S2 Authentec memory manager;Authentec memory manager service;c:\windows\system32\TAMSvr.exe [2008-09-01 49152]
S2 ConfigFree Service;ConfigFree Service;c:\program files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe [2008-04-17 40960]
S2 ekrn;Eset Service;c:\program files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\ekrn.exe [2007-12-20 468224]
S2 OpenLibSys;OpenLibSys;c:\program files\NXP\FM Radio\OpenLibSys.sys [2007-10-19 14672]
S2 TOSHIBA SMART Log Service;TOSHIBA SMART Log Service;c:\program files\TOSHIBA\SMARTLogService\TosIPCSrv.exe [2007-12-04 126976]
S3 NETw5v32;Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link Adapter Driver for Windows Vista 32 Bit ;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\NETw5v32.sys [2008-04-28 3658752]
S3 O2MDRDR;O2MDRDR;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\o2media.sys [2008-04-15 51160]
S3 QIOMem;Generic IO & Memory Access;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\QIOMem.sys [2007-04-10 8192]
S3 SmartFaceVWatchSrv;SmartFaceVWatchSrv;c:\program files\TOSHIBA\SmartFaceV\SmartFaceVWatchSrv.exe [2008-04-25 73728]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
bthsvcs REG_MULTI_SZ BthServ
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2011-03-23 c:\windows\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{6C6B2973-2FCD-4930-A446-57CDBB80F5A5}.job
- c:\windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe [2008-01-21 02:24]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
mStart Page = hxxp://au.yahoo.com
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~4\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
TCP: {411AF379-4033-4CD0-B11D-CCA9967E933B} = 10.0.0.138
FF - ProfilePath -
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
Toolbar-{CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - (no file)
HKCU-Run-TOSCDSPD - TOSCDSPD.EXE
HKLM-Run-cfFncEnabler.exe - cfFncEnabler.exe
HKLM-Run-ITSecMng - %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\ItSecMng.exe
HKLM-Run-TPwrMain - %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TPwrMain.EXE
HKLM-Run-HSON - %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\TBS\HSON.exe
HKLM-Run-SmoothView - %ProgramFiles%\Toshiba\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe
HKLM-Run-00TCrdMain - %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe
MSConfigStartUp-AVG8_TRAY - c:\progra~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
AddRemove-{7B63B2922B174135AFC0E1377DD81EC2} - c:\program files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe
catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-03-24 00:11
Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 NTFS
scanning hidden processes ...
scanning hidden autostart entries ...
scanning hidden files ...
scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------
- - - - - - - > 'Explorer.exe'(4744)
c:\program files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\eplgHooks.dll
c:\program files\TrueSuite Access Manager\IconOvrly.dll
Completion time: 2011-03-24 00:13:36
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-03-23 13:13
Pre-Run: 13,967,032,320 bytes free
Post-Run: 18,154,258,432 bytes free
- - End Of File - - 892C76352EA75B6B91DB5FDD5B16F449

AjsGuns

here is the newest HijackThis log:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 12:18:41 AM, on 24/03/2011
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18565)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TPwrMain.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe
C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\PwdBank.exe
C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\egui.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\TOSCDSPD.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApMsgFwd.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSwMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\HidFind.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ieuser.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltuser.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10c.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://au.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Search Helper - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll
O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: TorrentMan Toolbar - {7c5c0f58-e061-457d-9033-77307f5ed00c} - C:\Program Files\TorrentMan\tbTorr.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.6.5612.1312\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_B7C5AC242193BB3E.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
O3 - Toolbar: TorrentMan Toolbar - {7c5c0f58-e061-457d-9033-77307f5ed00c} - C:\Program Files\TorrentMan\tbTorr.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Windows Live Toolbar - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NDSTray.exe] NDSTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StartCCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Camera Assistant Software] "C:\Program Files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\traybar.exe" /start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HDMICtrlMan] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\HDMICtrlMan\HDMICtrlMan.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OneCareUI] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\winssnotify.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FingerPrintNotifer] "C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\FpNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UsbMonitor] "C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\usbnotify.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PwdBank] "C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\PwdBank.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [egui] "C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\egui.exe" /hide /waitservice
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DivXUpdate] "C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe" /CHECKNOW
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AdobeUpdater] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Updater5\AdobeUpdater.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [TOSCDSPD] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\toscdspd.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: OneNote 2007 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Patch.cmd
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262E} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.srtest.com/srl_bin/sysreqlab_srl.cab
O16 - DPF: {20A60F0D-9AFA-4515-A0FD-83BD84642501} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab56986.cab
O16 - DPF: {4A85DBE0-BFB2-4119-8401-186A7C6EB653} - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/MessengerGamesContent/GameContent/Default/mjss/MJSS.cab109791.cab
O16 - DPF: {5C051655-FCD5-4969-9182-770EA5AA5565} (Solitaire Showdown Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/SolitaireShowdown.cab56986.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D6F45B3-9043-443D-A792-115447494D24} (UnoCtrl Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/MessengerGamesContent/GameContent/Default/uno1/GAME_UNO1.cab
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsPAClient.cab56907.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
O16 - DPF: {E6F480FC-BD44-4CBA-B74A-89AF7842937D} (SysInfo Class) - http://content.systemrequirementslab.com.s3.amazonaws.com/global/bin/srldetect_cyri_4.3.1.0.cab
O16 - DPF: {F5A7706B-B9C0-4C89-A715-7A0C6B05DD48} (Minesweeper Flags Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MineSweeper.cab56986.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{411AF379-4033-4CD0-B11D-CCA9967E933B}: NameServer = 10.0.0.138
O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~2\GoogleDesktopNetwork3.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\Windows\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Ati External Event Utility - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Authentec memory manager service (Authentec memory manager) - AuthenTec Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\TAMSvr.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: ConfigFree Service - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe
O23 - Service: Eset HTTP Server (EHttpSrv) - ESET - C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\EHttpSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Eset Service (ekrn) - ESET - C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\ekrn.exe
O23 - Service: Firebird Server - MAGIX Instance (FirebirdServerMAGIXInstance) - MAGIX® - C:\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\fbserver.exe
O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.7.801.7324 (GoogleDesktopManager-010708-104812) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: O2Micro Flash Memory Card Service (o2flash) - O2Micro International - c:\Program Files\O2Micro Flash Memory Card Driver\o2flash.exe
O23 - Service: SmartFaceVWatchSrv - Toshiba - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SmartFaceV\SmartFaceVWatchSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Steam Client Service - Valve Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Navi Support Service (TNaviSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA DVD PLAYER\TNaviSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Optical Disc Drive Service (TODDSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\TODDSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Power Saver (TosCoSrv) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TosCoSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Bluetooth Service - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtSrv.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA SMART Log Service - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SMARTLogService\TosIPCSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Ulead Burning Helper (UleadBurningHelper) - Ulead Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe

--
End of file - 12357 bytes

Last edited:

AjsGuns

In regards to the computer i clicked the near the recycling bin and all the icons came back however my desktop background is still gone and a few of the icons look different as well as on the desktop tray those little icons that like show internet explorer and how to put the monitor in different views (dunno if im making sense) are gone!

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
After an infection like what you had your desktop may be screwed up. It's just a matter of going in and changing it back to what you like. The icons will have to be put back manually. And as far as the one putting the monitor in different views? I'm not sure what you are talking about.

However, please rerun hijackthis and place checks next to the following entries.

If you did put westwood.com in your hosts file then please have hijackthis fix those 2 entries. The IP address goes to germany.

O4 - Global Startup: Patch.cmd If you don't know what this is please have hijackthis fix this as well.
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~2\GoogleDesktopNetwork3. dll

Then click on fix checked at the bottom.

Please post an uninstall list using hijackthis. Open hijackthis, click on open misc tools section, click on open uninstall manager, click on save list and save it to your desktop. Then just copy and paste the list in your next reply back here.

AjsGuns

I left westood there and clicked all the others (its a company who made a game Tiberian Sun)

Heres the list you asked for:
AC3Filter (remove only)
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
Adobe Photoshop CS
Adobe Reader 8.1.3
ALPS Touch Pad Driver
Apple Application Support
Apple Mobile Device Support
Apple Software Update
AVS Update Manager 1.0
AVS Video Converter 6
AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.3
Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba
Bonjour
Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba
Catalyst Control Center - Branding
CD/DVD Drive Acoustic Silencer
Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun
Conexant HD Audio
Dawn Of War
DivX Converter
DivX Setup
DVD MovieFactory for TOSHIBA
ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Express Burn
Fallout 3
Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition (UK)
FM Tuner Utility
Google Desktop
Google Earth
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Hazard Perception Test Demo
HDMI Control Manager
HiJackThis
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)
Intel® Matrix Storage Manager
iTunes
Java(TM) 6 Update 6
Junk Mail filter update
MAGIX Music Maker 12 silver (UK)
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Marvell Miniport Driver
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
Microsoft Choice Guard
Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE
Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE Redistributable
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Groove Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Protection Service
Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack
Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime Native v1.0 (x86)
Microsoft Sync Framework Services Native v1.0 (x86)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
Microsoft Windows Live OneCare Resources v1.6.2111.38
Microsoft Windows OneCare Live AntiSpyware and AntiVirus
Microsoft Windows OneCare Live v1.6.2111.38
Microsoft Windows OneCare Live v1.6.2111.38 Idcrl Install
MixPad
Mozilla Firefox (3.5.6)
MSVCRT
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB941833)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 Parser and SDK
O2Micro Flash Memory Card Reader Driver (x86)
Pacific Poker
Picasa 2
PokerStove version 1.23
Prism Video Converter
ProScan 4.4.7
PX Engine
QuickTime
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB2288621)
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB2288931)
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB2289158)
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB2344875)
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB2345043)
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB969559)
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB976321)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB2416473)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Access 2007 (KB979440)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Access 2007 (KB979440)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB2345035)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Groove 2007 (KB2494047)
Security Update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 (KB979441)
Security Update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 (KB979441)
Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB982158)
Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer (KB2413381)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 (KB2284697)
Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (KB974234)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Visio Viewer 2007 (KB973709)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB2344993)
Security Update for Windows Media Encoder (KB2447961)
Security Update for Windows Media Encoder (KB954156)
Security Update for Windows Media Encoder (KB979332)
SpeedFan (remove only)
Steam
System Requirements Lab
System Requirements Lab
System Requirements Lab CYRI
Text-To-Speech-Runtime
TorrentMan Toolbar
TOSHIBA Assist
TOSHIBA ConfigFree
TOSHIBA Disc Creator
TOSHIBA DVD PLAYER
TOSHIBA Extended Tiles for Windows Mobility Center
TOSHIBA Face Recognition
TOSHIBA Face Recognition
TOSHIBA Hardware Setup
TOSHIBA Recovery Disc Creator
TOSHIBA SD Memory Utilities
TOSHIBA Speech System Applications
TOSHIBA Speech System SR Engine(U.S.) Version1.0
TOSHIBA Speech System TTS Engine(U.S.) Version1.0
TOSHIBA Supervisor Password
TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TrueSuite Access Manager
Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707)
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 Help for Common Features (KB963673)
Update for Microsoft Office Access 2007 Help (KB963663)
Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Help (KB963678)
Update for Microsoft Office Infopath 2007 Help (KB963662)
Update for Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 (KB980729)
Update for Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 Help (KB963670)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2412171)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Help (KB963677)
Update for Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007 Help (KB963669)
Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Help (KB963667)
Update for Microsoft Office Script Editor Help (KB963671)
Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 Help (KB963665)
Update for Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB2508979)
VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.4053
Ventrilo Client
VLC media player 1.1.7
WavePad Sound Editor
Westwood Shared Internet Components
Windows Driver Package - 2Wire (2WIREPCP) Net (03/22/2007 2.0)
Windows Driver Package - NETGEAR Inc. (RTL8187) Net (02/07/2007 6.1283.0207.2007)
Windows Live Call
Windows Live Communications Platform
Windows Live Essentials
Windows Live Essentials
Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant
Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Messenger
Windows Live OneCare
Windows Live Toolbar
Windows Live Upload Tool
Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
Windows Media Encoder 9 Series