Lamilia
New Member
Hi again computer forum people! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Here is my specs. Mainly I want people to check to make sure everything goes together. My goal is to run far cry 2 at recommended specs. I already have a dvd drive and a hard drive. Please don't try to tell me that intel is better because of whatever. I like AMD and no numbers can change my mind.
Motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130161
CPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103249
Video card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127364
RAM: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820146789
Power Supply: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153062
Case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119138
I believe I have everything covered. I posted the case simply because I noticed that a lot of reviewers on newegg had trouble with high watt power supplies fitting in their cases. It is full tower so it should be fine though right?
Also I know it won't have dx10, but I want to continue using windows XP. Vista is a major disappointment. My question is will they make an xp version of far cry 2 like they did for crysis?
Motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130161
CPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103249
Video card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127364
RAM: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820146789
Power Supply: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153062
Case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119138
I believe I have everything covered. I posted the case simply because I noticed that a lot of reviewers on newegg had trouble with high watt power supplies fitting in their cases. It is full tower so it should be fine though right?
Also I know it won't have dx10, but I want to continue using windows XP. Vista is a major disappointment. My question is will they make an xp version of far cry 2 like they did for crysis?
Last edited: