My (Possible) New Computer-Suggestions

Des_Zac

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=13315389

So, what do you think?

This didn't take me all that long to put together, and I have to thank a couple of you guys from CF for helping me :D

Now here's the thing, I will be ordering this PART by PART so I can't have any bundles really, unless they are cheap cheap cheap.

I will never have more than about 100ish dollars at a time so nothing too expensive.

All I'm asking is there anywhere I could lower the price or any inconsistencies in compatibility?

I also need to know what PSU to get as I don't know how to tell :eek:

Thanks a whole lot!

-Zach

claptonman

We can't see the wishlist as its yours. Try just doing a screenshot and posting a picture, or post all the links.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Well, like I said I'm ordering them piece by piece so wouldn't I have to get the CD? I though OEM meant installed when it was shipped.

No, it doesn't have to be installed when its shipped. OEM just means no microsoft support and no manuals in the box. Just the cd and license key.

Perkomate

better CPU? 2500K, so it lasts longer? or is that outta budget. I would hate to see you spend a heap on a nice computer, only for it to be held back by the processor

Des_Zac

nope, the TX-650 is well over the reccommended voltage. You'll be fine.

Oh okay good! So does this build look good now? About what kind of gaming performance could I get with it? I've never really been interested in computer gaming but now that I'm building a Decent/Good computer I think why the hell should I not! :D