My (Possible) New Computer-Suggestions

claptonman

It all looks pretty good. Your graphics still isn't exactly high-end, but I won't pressure you to spend more money. And it's easily upgradable in the future, so you're set.

Des_Zac

It all looks pretty good. Your graphics still isn't exactly high-end, but I won't pressure you to spend more money. And it's easily upgradable in the future, so you're set.

Okay, but what performance and FPS could I expect playing a highly graphical game such as Skyrim on let's say medium graphics?

Des_Zac

It should run fine on medium. Its best to know your exact top-budget for this computer.

I technically don't have a budget as I'm just paying for it over time, but as low as I can keep it. If there's something for maybe 20-30 more that will drastically heighten my performance just tell me. :D

FuryRosewood

newegg will sell oem to you in the same way you buy oem harddrives and dvd drives, just means warranty is less, support and any accessories you would get with the device or software, will not be there, you get the software/hardware and nothing more.

Jamebonds1

newegg will sell oem to you in the same way you buy oem harddrives and dvd drives, just means warranty is less, support and any accessories you would get with the device or software, will not be there, you get the software/hardware and nothing more.

Ah okay. I think i understand now.

Jamebonds1

Des_Zac

As my experiences as geeks talk. I don't really trust Corsair RAM but it might be okay. I have Patriot RAM and it is really good. G.Skill is also good RAM.

It look good hardware and good choose. There are stuff i don't understand. Why are you getting DDR2 RAM? It won't work on motherboard.

Oh sorry, I forgot to put that in another wish-list, that's for another project, thanks for reminding me though :eek:

EDIT: Fixed

Des_Zac

Anyone? I'd really like some input on the changes I've made. I'm gonna start ordering today and really would like some input before then.

Jamebonds1

Do you think maybe I should go with AMD? I noticed this is an eight-core processor, AND it's cheaper, I wanted to your opinions.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...12-Index-_-ProcessorsDesktops-_-19103961-L06B

AMD 8 core isn't bad. It was made to be cheap, stable and good for gaming (not most powerful gaming ever). BF3 will work on this CPU well. Intel i7 LGA 2011 6 core is fastest and powerful. Intel i5 2540K is more fastest than AMD FX-8150 8 core.

take look at link here http://www.cpubenchmark.net/high_end_cpus.html