My site is up!

vroom_skies

VIP Member
So it's been a long time coming, but my site has now reached Beta 2.7, there are still some things in the works. So there will be unfinished or unpolished sections.

As of right now I still need to populate it with photos and info, but at least it's up.
Any comments would be great.
Also, feel free to recommend ideas, tips, edits, etc.

Here it is:
www.rsiphoto.com

Thanks
Bob

Last edited:

Kornowski

VIP Member
Looks great, Bob! I really like the clean & simple lay out you have!

It did take a while to initially load it though.

Ben

VIP Member
ah! yay! I've been watching and waiting for this site for the longest time :) I'm glad its finally up and running :D

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Awesome job man, I too love the clean, simple layout. And the pictures look hella profesionnal ;)

Good luck :)

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Thanks for all the comments you guys, they mean alot.
I wanted a site that was sleek, simple and professional looking and I think we achieved it.

Now all I have to do is populate it with all the info. That shouldn't take long though.
I need to figure out a photoshop action for the photo border, that's giving me a bit of trouble lol.

Have you really been waiting a awhile for this Ben? I'm sorry I've kept you waiting, hopefully it's worth the wait.

Thanks
Bob

PS- When you guys are on the homepage, do you hear the music? Would you say it's to quite, to loud etc? Or are you not even on the homepage long enough to hear it start playing?

kobaj

VIP Member
Haha, thats the music from BlackMesaSource ;). You should probably give credit somewhere or something :p.

Nice site though, did you program yourself? Or simply use dreamweaver : /.

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Indeed that is the BMS theme song.
I contacted them first to make sure it was ok and they said it was fine.
We haven't thrown up a credit page yet, but there will be one soon.

My friend hard coded it for me. I'm hopeless when it comes to code lol.

Thanks
Bob

Ben

VIP Member
Have you really been waiting a awhile for this Ben? I'm sorry I've kept you waiting, hopefully it's worth the wait.

Thanks
Bob

PS- When you guys are on the homepage, do you hear the music? Would you say it's to quite, to loud etc? Or are you not even on the homepage long enough to hear it start playing?

haha. No, I haven't been waiting THAT long for it. I've just been checking in on the site for a few months now...Seeing what's changed, waiting for the "new look" your 404(under construction) page kept telling me you were going to get :p

I just think it's pretty cool you've started your own site now :)

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Ha, yeah that page was up for a little while lol.
I don't know why my friend put 'wait for the new look' since we weren't redoing the look, but more just finishing it up.

Well, I'm just glad it's up and running now. There are obviously something still to be tweaked, but it's good for now.

Thanks
Bob