My site is up!

MyCattMaxx

So it's been a long time coming, but my site has now reached Beta 2.7, there are still some things in the works. So there will be unfinished or unpolished sections.

As of right now I still need to populate it with photos and info, but at least it's up.
Any comments would be great.
Also, feel free to recommend ideas, tips, edits, etc.

Here it is:
www.rsiphoto.com

Thanks
Bob

I'm happy that you happy...lol Nice way to spam your site.

Look dude, this is in the photography section. A respected member of the forum wants opinions on his site from others. That is not spam.

vroom_skies

VIP Member
I'm happy that you happy...lol Nice way to spam your site.

Sry man, this isn't spam.
- First off I've been a member of this forum for quite awhile.
- Secondly I'm not trying to steal people away from CF and to another forum.
- And Thirdly I'm not trying to make a profit from this thread.

I'm a photographer and I just wanted to share my work with my friends over at CF. That is not spam.

Bob

MyCattMaxx

I have been here as long as you have...So that point is mute.

Second, I never claimed you were stealing members.

Third, I never said you were trying to make a profit.

I can say the same when I start threads to other sites I am deeply involved with. You have now set the standard I can run with...:)

vroom_skies

VIP Member
What is with members these day.
Let me explain:
- I never stated you weren't hear as long as I was. You accused me of being a spammer. Spammers are normally members for just a few days or weeks, not multiple years.
- Once again, spammers try to promote something that normally takes away from the forum as a whole. Am I doing that? No.
- And, once more. What are spammers trying to do? Most of the time make a profit. Am I trying to make a profit off of this post? Can someone give me a no?

So in jist, your whole first post was mute.

Thanks for wasting my time,
Bob

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Whats up CF,

We made some changes to the site, so hopefully it's a little better now.
Were still having some trouble with the host, so don't mind the speed if it's slow.

C&C are welcome as always.
Thanks
Bob

PS- Both the guestbook & photo comments should be working, so feel free to leave a reply if you want.

Last edited:

Ben

VIP Member
Wow...Bob, I have to say this is an amazing photo. Who/What did you take it for?

p2.jpg

Candy

Thats looking real nice man. Well done.

(I think MyCattMaxx's comment was a bit out of place and I hope he doesn't try to continue the argument.)
EDIT: Wait that happened a while ago, sorry lol.

Last edited: