Myspace.....

AudiPlayer

Hello,

So this is what's weird.. this never happened to be before either.

I have internet explorer (the new one) and firefox.. now when I go to myspace I can login just fine, however, if I go to some peoples myspace, it freezes then closes my internet browser, it happens on both firefox and IE. I cleared my cache, cookies, history, even did an update, and restored all the default settings again.

Also one thing is .. and this only happens sometime, id go and id go to someone profile and it say "click to run active x on this site" id click and it'd shut down, now that only happens on a few....

any ideas? thanks.

* Audi Player.

M0ddingMan1a

thats reli wierd, cuz...... i dont think myspace needs any active x controls to run, last time i checked. reli sounds like a virus to me...

AudiPlayer

hey,
i checked the online virus thing, and NOTHING was found.. any other ideas to locate viruses? like free virus removers.. i know u can scan for viruses but cost money 2 remove, must be a nice program out there for the poor.. haha.

g4m3rof1337

type AVG in google.
Then type CCleaner *yes two C's*
Then, Ad-Aware SE personal.

Run some scans, then restart.

Edit.
IF your not already using it, get mozilla, type it in google.

69mako

I had trouble logging onto Myspace as well. It kept crashing on a flash6.??? (I forgot the extention). I ended up disabling that "add-on" and now it works fine.

Mako

g4m3rof1337

Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.

This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.

i got that.

AudiPlayer

Okay, i got AVG right now, and what nto so im running a few tests, as for the

Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.

This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.

I tihnk thats because so many people log in at a time, their servers can't handle your process. sad issue i think.

Grey410

X

Active X can be due to someone having a profile needing it to run. I had a page layout using it for a while. Depends on the user. It's uncommon to see it from my browsing experiences.

Also the Sorry Error is due to network/server issues. Yes it's sad. They just can't keep up with so many new people joining.

AudiPlayer

Grey-
SO how to i enable it correctly so i don't have this issue. i never had it, intell just barely.. any idea? i ran CCleaner, deleted all the junk it found, went to myspace.. and did it again.... but this time not "active x" message appeared just shut down ALL my browers. im starting to get pissed.....

please help..
Also ran AVG.. no viruses found.

Grey410

Grey-
SO how to i enable it correctly so i don't have this issue. i never had it, intell just barely.. any idea? i ran CCleaner, deleted all the junk it found, went to myspace.. and did it again.... but this time not "active x" message appeared just shut down ALL my browers. im starting to get pissed.....

please help..
Also ran AVG.. no viruses found.

It should give you the option to install Active X for that page. It also could just be jacked up and have nothing to do with you. Post the link and I will let you know if I can view it with no issues. :confused: