Myspace.....

AudiPlayer

hey,

It gives me no asking to install it, says if ud like ro run active x hit okay, i do that and WAM crahes.

um go to
www.myspace.com/djraynenow
and go to
the people who posted last.. like the guy that posted "BEST FRIEND" is the best song ever or whatever... he is one i had problems with

Toots

Does it only do it on Myspace? I had a problem that I thought was game related because it always happened when I was playing PC games but it turns out it had nothing to do with that it was just that I played them all the time so I had a better chance of it happening during that time :)

softe

my space in general loads allot of junk when you log in, from scripts to videos to java etc. so my ie crashes all the time as well, it really doesnt bug me because i just use firefox for myspace ;) plus IE7 is way to bulky, i hate it, im using 6

Grey410

my space in general loads allot of junk when you log in, from scripts to videos to java etc. so my ie crashes all the time as well, it really doesnt bug me because i just use firefox for myspace ;) plus IE7 is way to bulky, i hate it, im using 6

Good Point you can try firefox as it's free.

AudiPlayer

Hey,

It only happens on Myspace.

Also, I use fireFox, and i go to myspace pages, and it still crahes... so ya. . so ya.. haha

Toots

I spoke with a friend of mine yesterday and he says that his browers crashes all the time and it's because of his internet service provider and a few other factors. He uses Embarq DSL and he lives pretty far out of town and has a relativly old computer and all the factors put together make his browers crash alot. Some pages even just time out and then freeze.

AudiPlayer

Well I got comcast CABLE.. inside the city... like 10miles from the data center.

Brand new computer -- i know people that are on 5 year old machine, can access them but when i do, it shuts down...