etzelr1990
Member
Second Build "Any corrections before buying"
Hey I am looking at possibly purchasing a computer here was wondering if you guys had any input on my new build. I am currently looking at purchasing a custom computer or an alienware laptop with sli, I know alienware is overpriced and generally crap but i like the look and for 600 with sli isnt too bad.
Heres the specs:
Gaming Computer
Laptop
Amd Turion 2.4ghz
2x 80 gb hard drives in raid 0
2 gb ram
dual nvidia 7600gs 512mb in sli
17 inch screen
Hey I am looking at possibly purchasing a computer here was wondering if you guys had any input on my new build. I am currently looking at purchasing a custom computer or an alienware laptop with sli, I know alienware is overpriced and generally crap but i like the look and for 600 with sli isnt too bad.
Heres the specs:
Gaming Computer

Laptop
Amd Turion 2.4ghz
2x 80 gb hard drives in raid 0
2 gb ram
dual nvidia 7600gs 512mb in sli
17 inch screen
Last edited: