Netbooks...

Irishwhistle

Lol, I should have just never mentioned the accent in the first place..maybe people would have thought that's what I sound like :p

Then everyone would of felt sorry for you. :p

To the OP:

I think a netbook would be perfect for you. It doesn't sound like you want to do full picture editing, just more like reviewing the photos you just took. I think it will be fine for that until you get your pictures home and you can look at them in more detail and edit them.

Plus, it's cool to have such a small and light laptop :p

Yup, that's the idea! :) I ordered an MSI Wind U100 yesterday and it's supposed to come tomorrow.

Motoxrdude

Nice, tell me how it is. I just bought a hp mini 1000 for my little bro's birthday, and i was wondering how they compare.

Irishwhistle

Nice, tell me how it is. I just bought a hp mini 1000 for my little bro's birthday, and i was wondering how they compare.

Will do! Doesn't the Mini 1000 have about the same specs as the Wind, but cost like twice as much and look cooler? Or is that just on amazon?

Irishwhistle

Ok, so I got my Wind U100 this morning and so far I really like it. Really. The keys are a pretty good size (I wouldn't mind if they were bigger, but they're pretty comfortable) and the screen is nice and bright. It runs pretty quickly too. Oh, and it looks awesome.

It can handle my photo editing just fine, and can even run some 3D games quite nicely (Trackmania Nations Forever and Frets on Fire.) I tried HL2:DM, but it failed... ah well. It never was that much fun anyway.

Now for some sidescrollers! :D

To those of you in the market for a netbook I'd highly recommend it. :)

1shado1

Ok, so I got my Wind U100 this morning and so far I really like it. Really. The keys are a pretty good size (I wouldn't mind if they were bigger, but they're pretty comfortable) and the screen is nice and bright. It runs pretty quickly too. Oh, and it looks awesome.

It can handle my photo editing just fine, and can even run some 3D games quite nicely (Trackmania Nations Forever and Frets on Fire.) I tried HL2:DM, but it failed... ah well. It never was that much fun anyway.

Now for some sidescrollers! :D

To those of you in the market for a netbook I'd highly recommend it. :)

Congrats! Sounds nice. Just one question: Is it a netbook, or a "Nebook", as stated in your sig?:D