Hello,
I'd like to buy components for a desktop pc. The pc should be extremely quiet and fast for office work. Further, it should be possible to play games on it (no high end though).
I thought about the following components:
PSU: NesteQ NA 4501
Motherboard: ASUS P5Q3 DELUXE-WIFI
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
Ram: OCZ Memory 2x 1GB KIT PC3-10666 Gold Edition
HD (raid): 2 x Hitachi Deskstar P7K500 320GB
Graphic: Sapphire Radeon HD3850 Silent
Will these components work well together? Are they likely to meet my requirements?
Thanks for any suggestions or comments
squall44
I'd like to buy components for a desktop pc. The pc should be extremely quiet and fast for office work. Further, it should be possible to play games on it (no high end though).
I thought about the following components:
PSU: NesteQ NA 4501
Motherboard: ASUS P5Q3 DELUXE-WIFI
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
Ram: OCZ Memory 2x 1GB KIT PC3-10666 Gold Edition
HD (raid): 2 x Hitachi Deskstar P7K500 320GB
Graphic: Sapphire Radeon HD3850 Silent
Will these components work well together? Are they likely to meet my requirements?
Thanks for any suggestions or comments
squall44