Got it all in and put together tonight, still got to do some cable management

Here they are!

New || Oldish :D
DSCF2257.jpg

DSCF2227.jpg

DSCF2234.jpg

DSCF2223.jpg

DSCF2228.jpg

how i do it, too much, you be the judge :p (i like the line method!)
DSCF2240.jpg

DSCF2252.jpg

oldish mobo
DSCF2219.jpg

You ever read those reviews about the zalmans and think to yourself (pshh, i'll never do something stupid thats going to cause a heatsink to cut me)

Well... so i thought ouch

Overclocking starts tonight or tomarrow!! :D

Last edited:

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
You ever read those reviews about the zalmans and think to yourself (pshh, i'll never do something stupid thats going to cause a heatsink to cut me)

ha ha. I cut myself too. :eek:

Really nice pics. Can't wait to see the benchies. :D

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Thanks, I bought the E8400 / X38-DS4 and Zalman 9700 at the same time. The AMD stuff is what i was swapping out :D

Geoff

VIP Member
My Computer Specification
Motherboard:
Gigabyte GA-P35C-DS3R Socket 775 8 Channel Audio ATX Motherboard
Processor:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 Stepping (2.4GHz 1066MHz) Socket 775 L2 8MB Cache (2x4MB (4MB per core pair)
RAM:
4GB DDR2
Graphics Card:
Nvidia SLI
Hard Drive :
Samsung SpinPoint HD501LJ 500GB SATAII Hard Drive 16MB Cache - OEM
My PC Is The Shit :D
Just a note, if you could try to clean up your sig that would help. We don't need to know things like "8 channel audio" for your motherboard, or the stock speed of your processor, or the model number of your hard drive.

Also, "Nvidia SLI" is not a graphics card, and 4GB DDR2 doesn't tell us much either, lol

bigbird

[-0MEGA-];889828 said:
Just a note, if you could try to clean up your sig that would help. We don't need to know things like "8 channel audio" for your motherboard, or the stock speed of your processor, or the model number of your hard drive.

Also, "Nvidia SLI" is not a graphics card, and 4GB DDR2 doesn't tell us much either, lol
^cranky in the morning!....tell us what you want.

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
^cranky in the morning!....tell us what you want.

Heh.

ThatGuy, that looks like a nice system. It's always the little cuts that piss you off the most, isn't it? When I was a restaurant manager, I'd do my system building on the side at night and not realize I had a cut until picking through lemons the next day...fun times :p

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Thanks guys, im loving it!

@ kof, i didn't lap the zalman, its like that from the factory :eek:

Todays is going to be a long day, time to start the overclocking :p