Next Build Choices

ScottALot

The i7'll be obsolete... those'll be sad times. Buuuuut.... by that time, I'll be able to afford the i9!!

Fatback

VIP Member
Yah... that's true. I'm just trying to get an idea, so that once I get the money together, I can bring this idea back, so I can see how much the build improved.

Also, I just got a free IDE drive!! I placed the wrong order, and the customer service put 26 bucks back on my credit!

NEWEGG TO THE RESCUE!

Understandable

I'm surprised they didn't wont you to RMA the the drive.

ScottALot

Understandable

I'm surprised they didn't wont you to RMA the the drive.

The guys like "I don't want anyone to go through the trouble to RMA an item as small as that, so I'm putting 26$ back on your credit."

I was freaking out at that point so I was like "Are you serious? That's awesome! You, my good man, need a promotion!"

I thought he would be laughing, but he just said, "Are all your questions resolved?"

Fatback

VIP Member
The guys like "I don't want anyone to go through the trouble to RMA an item as small as that, so I'm putting 26$ back on your credit."

I was freaking out at that point so I was like "Are you serious? That's awesome! You, my good man, need a promotion!"

I thought he would be laughing, but he just said, "Are all your questions resolved?"

lol you must have got the new guy

bomberboysk

It will do Tri-SLI (16x16x8) and Quad SLI (8x8x8x8)

Plus, the Core i7's need no overclocking. I think it's a great board for the price.

You make it sound like a turd.
No, what im saying is that the evga X58 or the Bloodrage(Even the bloodrage GTI) are much better boards,the flamingblade and reniassance only have a 6phase PWM, the bloodrage and bloodrage GTI have a 12+2 phase.

When the computer asked me to rate the service I put

Eggcelent
Eggcelent
Eggcelent
Yes
How was your customer service? "THIS GUY NEEDS A PROMOTION!!"
And you wonder why they are one of the highest rated retailers on resellerratings? But ill have to say, as good as neweggs CS is, jab-tech's is even better.

Fatback

VIP Member
When the computer asked me to rate the service I put

Eggcelent
Eggcelent
Eggcelent
Yes
How was your customer service? "THIS GUY NEEDS A PROMOTION!!"

Haha he is probably going to get promoted to work in the warehouse and hes going to hate it and it's going to be all your fault.