Next GTA (Grand Theft Auto)

Machin3

Hey everyone. I've been researching a little on any news of the next Grand Theft Auto. I've come up with some articles which talk about it and some say it will be called GTA 5 (V) without the city name in the title. A lot of people also say that it might be a second installment to Vice City meaning a new story for the city.

1.Any Comments?

2.What would you chose as the new city?

3.Anything that you would like to be in the new GTA?

lubo4444

Yeah i read about that they might call it GTA V but no city name for now. I really want them to put more sport cars in the game. I also want the cars to have different upgrade parts. That's like a dream to me lol. :D

g4m3rof1337

I hope there is another GTA. I love the series and the controversy each game brings. Not sure what city they'd choose this time around, whatever it is I hope it's fresh and exciting. And they can do more from the previous GTA, like add in more vehicles (land, sea, and air), stuff like that.

Machin3

It would be pretty cool if they can make it so that you can fly between different countries. I know that this would cause the game to be extremely huge but it would still be cool. Honestly, IMO I think that as a side project they should remake GTA: Vice City with improved graphics and textures and a whole new story line involving Vercetti.

That would like make my life. :D

Aastii

VIP Member
I will only follow and get it if they actually try with the PC one this time round, rather than just putting some crap console port there that performs crap

ganzey

banned
they should do it in like, new york. and have all the buildings accurate and everything, that would be sweet.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
they should do it in like, new york. and have all the buildings accurate and everything, that would be sweet.

The last one was based off of New York. They even included the Deli my friend's dad owns there.

And seriously, if they decide to make a new one, at least have it playable on the PC! GTA4 lags on my computer with a 4890, wtf??

ganzey

banned
The last one was based off of New York. They even included the Deli my friend's dad owns there.

And seriously, if they decide to make a new one, at least have it playable on the PC! GTA4 lags on my computer with a 4890, wtf??

oh, i didnt know that, never played gta 4. yet. but i agree with second comment, they should design it for pc and make a crappy port for the consoles!!!

g4m3rof1337

I will only follow and get it if they actually try with the PC one this time round, rather than just putting some crap console port there that performs crap

GTA IV was for PC, as you probably know, they even introduced 'legitimate' online play. Granted, that was short lived since a lot of mods and hacks were only on the PC version, and the so called crappy consoles had great live service, kinda like how MW2 was.

Last time I checked Liberty City was based off of New York, and GTA III and Liberty City Stories were also based off of it.

I would love for them to bring back Vice City, but maybe a more modern setting, even though I loved the 80's theme.

g4m3rof1337

I think it'd be better to have a GTA Chicago.. Awesome scenery here. Granted, not as big as New York, but would certainly be refreshing.

Machin3

Yeah but it probably won't happen as much as we would like it too. :( I remember an article being released at the end of summer that Rockstar leaked info about GTA: Sydney 1970 or something like that.

EDIT: Nvm, it was an April Fool's joke. :(

g4m3rof1337

Well it's not like they haven't been busy producing stuff, they released two expansions for GTA IV, as well as GTA for the DS and stuff.