Next GTA (Grand Theft Auto)

Gareth

0YEAH.jpg

That looks interesting, its official also I believe...

Gareth

It appears so. Id like it to be a full country or a full state, now that would be great! (Like San Andreas but bigger)

Aastii

VIP Member
It appears so. Id like it to be a full country or a full state, now that would be great! (Like San Andreas but bigger)

yea that would be awesome, but imagine how long it would take to drive from one side to the other and imagine how big that would be

Gareth

Well there could be a plane for it, so you can get across it quickly. That would be great too

Gareth

I wouldnt complain to, because I play Grand Theft Auto with all kinds of stuff, sometimes I go on it to take my rage on some innocent person playing on multiplayer, or random driving arounds, sight seeing etc, finding new things to do. Its like a world in the computer which you can escape to. I love it! My favourite activity is the crash test. Full speed into a building lol

awildgoose

What about turning GTA or GTA2 into a 3D version?
Those two games were amazing, a lot of you who didn't play it will complain because it is 2d birdseye view, but they are seriously amazing. They should turn those two into newer version (like keep the maps exactly the same) and such.
Love it.

Aastii

VIP Member
I'm sure the WoW gamers won't complain, lol.

I am a WoW gamer, and I am complaining

What about turning GTA or GTA2 into a 3D version?
Those two games were amazing, a lot of you who didn't play it will complain because it is 2d birdseye view, but they are seriously amazing. They should turn those two into newer version (like keep the maps exactly the same) and such.
Love it.

That would be awesome

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would love for them to bring back Vice City, but maybe a more modern setting, even though I loved the 80's theme.

Yeah vice city was just fantastic...id actualy like them to do anyther one...in the 80s set again,with better graphics....i dunno what it is,but none of the gta beat Vice city imo it was the best one.

awildgoose

Doesn't count, you bitch too much to begin with. :p

It's funny because it's true:D
The Vice City area is pretty wicked, the army base is cool and the off-road area too.
But I reckon maybe a 2000's would be good, but maybe too much stuff would have to be changed?