No drivers found (GTS 250)

TFT

VIP Member
I am also running XP SP3 at work here. If you followed my instructions you will end up with a screen like this that will show your video card.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Can you give us a screen shot of your device manager? Not sure if it will help since you have a different language installed but we can at least try. Make sure you click the x next to display driver so that we can see the actual device name or any unknown devices or pci devices that aren't named.

StrangleHold

Staff member
It should have something after that even if there is no drivers installed or windows doesnt recognize it.

Something like.

Default Monitor on Standard VGA Adapter.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
What are those 5 devices up at the top? You need drivers for all those. The print is too small so I can't read them. Once you install those drivers, you should be set to go.

nenfil

controler ethernet
controler PCI bus to manage system
controler video (compatible with VGA)
unknown device
audio device on High Definition Audio

I tried to translate those top 5 devices.

nenfil

ok i've installed drivers from CD that was included and which I didn't noticed.

Now there is such an sentence
Monitor Plug and Play on Inter(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like all drivers are installed. Looks like everything is ok now. How is everything running?

nenfil

still the same ;/ No drivers found

There is such an option in BIOS
Plug and Play O/S - Yes/No

Any ideas now?

nenfil

Because reason why all those devices was undected was that I forgot to install all drivers from CD which was included with my ASUS. So no Graphic, or Audio drivers was installed. But still...

nenfil

Maybe computer is still detecting only synchronized Graphic card and that's the reason why it doesn't see gts 250?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Have you rebooted the computer? According to your last screen shots all drivers are installed correctly.

nenfil

rebooted? you mean restart it? yes. I've tried to plug in monitor cable direct to GTS 250 but still there was black screen, no even BIOS.