No drivers found (GTS 250)

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
If I were you, take it to a shop to confirm what is wrong. It might cost a little bit but I think we are out of suggestions. Either you are missing something or we are. Could be the power supply isn't strong enough to turn it on. You might have a bad 6 pin pci-express connector.

nenfil

I bought a new one 6 pin connector. So i think that's not a problem. Problem is that I bought this computer in company which is very faaar. So I need to send the card to them and wait for a new one. It will take some time :(

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a computer repair shop near you? If so, take it and have them tell you whats wrong with the system. It could just be a simple setting thats needs to be changed or as I said, low rated power supply.

nenfil

Of course there is a shop like that near me, but it's still extra cash spent for computer. I would take it there tomorrow, but I think all those kind of shops will be on Christmas break.

nenfil

I'm just saad, because I have computer that my parents bought me in 2001. So I wasn't able to play anyyy games. Now I bought new one, thought I'll be able to play CoD or something on Christmas break and that kind of suprise happens. I've changed graphic card (GTS250 not 9800GT) in last moment. Maybe my computer would work now.

nenfil

I send my GTS 250 back and they said it is broken. I will get a new one today or tomorrow. Hope it will work :)

Thank you guys for your help :)

linkin

VIP Member
wow. hope my rma goes that quick. my 8600gt is arriving today, meaning i'll be sending my 4850 to hong kong. (apparantly it is XFX's closest RMA centre to Aus.)

directx11gamer

ooooooh no an 8600gt!!!!!! lol just playing! anyway, at least your problem got sorted out nenfil! that was great rma service too! which manufacturer of the gts 250 do u have? xfx, bfg? etc.

Okedokey

link, get that 4850 back, sell the 8600 and the 4850 and buy a 5770 ;)

oh and btw, that PSU sux big time. Either way you need to replace that power supply unit. gdi