Non-gaming build

LOL, I started out just wanting a fast and cool looking computer, but I am now thinking what games should I get to try this beast out! :D
 
ive seen that case at pc world and big is an under statment its humongous

ive got the omega case by akasa and this is big with 6 120mm case fans
 
LOL, I started out just wanting a fast and cool looking computer, but I am now thinking what games should I get to try this beast out! :D

Get Grand Theft Auto IV - It's a really demanding, and really great, game. A quadcore is part of the recommended specs. Get it off steam for $30, much cheaper than it stores.

You can install a full version of windows from an update disc. just boot from it and when it asks you to enter your CD key just click next, you can do it once windows installs. IIRC you will have to call MS to get it activated, but it's worth trying over the net.

Or did you already send it back? :o
 
Finished!

I did what linkin93 suggested, and it does work, now I just use the key code from the full version I get to activate it?

4250253528_8fb11245be_o.jpg
 
Back
Top