noob's getting rid of crap sale

just a noob

since you're in aussy land, you'll have to pay shipping along with 50 usd, shipped my 9800gt to buzz, and shipping was $40 by itself

87dtna

I'll take the E5200. PM me your paypal addy. You should have posted that you had this for sale in my trade thread!

just a noob

Small priority mail flat rate boxes through USPS ship international for $12.95, and if you go first class international it can be as cheap as $8 or so for smaller items.

too late, somebody already bought it, but i don't think it helps that the 9800gt had an odd sized package, damned thing just wouldn't fit in a flat rate box of any kind(iirc it was 14" long :mad:)

bomberboysk

too late, somebody already bought it, but i don't think it helps that the 9800gt had an odd sized package, damned thing just wouldn't fit in a flat rate box of any kind(iirc it was 14" long :mad:)
Could probably have fit it into the medium flat rate box, the rectangular one that is like 3" tall, not the square medium flat rate that is ~6" tall. Then again i have like 25 of each type of flat rate box in my shipping closet hehe. Last time i was at the post office they didnt have the longer and shorter boxes, i have a feeling they are online only perhaps.

bomberboysk

You have any spare 4->3pin fan adapters, or am i gonna need to snip the ends off the fans if i buy one? Because i dont want to run a san ace off my motherboard header hehe.

just a noob

how many do you want? i've got 1 with the molex connector on it, and a 3pin hooked up to the tach to control speed, and i have a doodad that splits 1 molex into 2 3pins, and an led hookup