noob's getting rid of crap sale

since you're in aussy land, you'll have to pay shipping along with 50 usd, shipped my 9800gt to buzz, and shipping was $40 by itself

I'll take the E5200. PM me your paypal addy. You should have posted that you had this for sale in my trade thread!

Small priority mail flat rate boxes through USPS ship international for $12.95, and if you go first class international it can be as cheap as $8 or so for smaller items.

too late, somebody already bought it, but i don't think it helps that the 9800gt had an odd sized package, damned thing just wouldn't fit in a flat rate box of any kind(iirc it was 14" long :mad:)

too late, somebody already bought it, but i don't think it helps that the 9800gt had an odd sized package, damned thing just wouldn't fit in a flat rate box of any kind(iirc it was 14" long :mad:)
Could probably have fit it into the medium flat rate box, the rectangular one that is like 3" tall, not the square medium flat rate that is ~6" tall. Then again i have like 25 of each type of flat rate box in my shipping closet hehe. Last time i was at the post office they didnt have the longer and shorter boxes, i have a feeling they are online only perhaps.

You have any spare 4->3pin fan adapters, or am i gonna need to snip the ends off the fans if i buy one? Because i dont want to run a san ace off my motherboard header hehe.

how many do you want? i've got 1 with the molex connector on it, and a 3pin hooked up to the tach to control speed, and i have a doodad that splits 1 molex into 2 3pins, and an led hookup

Back