November Folding Marathon!

bomberboysk

To be fair, they're only one or two revs back, which means they hardly suck.
No, all the 19x.xx drivers other than 195.38 have alot of issues with bios corruption on boards with nf200(X58 classified, 790i, 780i, 750i, or even GTX295 or 9800gx2 gpu's) as well as being very unstable.

kobaj

VIP Member
The names have been chosen

1. Ganzey
2. Cudenver
3. Aastii
4. Buzz1927
5. kobaj
6. Bodaggit23

I put a video up on Youtube but it reduced the quality. When I published it directly from Pinnacle Studio...it made me downsize it soo much. It said "network traffic will not allow this file size to upload at this time" Must be a busy day at Youtube:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUAquoue9jo

Anyway...those are the names.

But...the deal is...the first on the list gets first pick and so on.

I will send everybody a PM with the notification. Please respond quickly so we can get the gifts in the mail.

Cool, this was a really good idea and I liked the way it turned out. Especially the boost in points the team has started earning. Are you planning one for December/more/every-other months? I have some computer bits I wouldnt mind adding as prizes if this becomes mainstream?

P.S. What song is that :cool:?!

bomberboysk

Cool, this was a really good idea and I liked the way it turned out. Especially the boost in points the team has started earning. Are you planning one for December/more/every-other months? I have some computer bits I wouldnt mind adding as prizes if this becomes mainstream?

P.S. What song is that :cool:?!
Imma think we do this every couple months, if not whats gonna end up happening is same people entering, and then everyone just trading items around hehe. Plus every few months would allow for some better prizes to be added in.

ScottALot

Hey, do I get recognition for folding infinitely many times as much as I did before? I finally got F@H running, wooooohoooo!!!

brian

VIP Member
Nice...

You actually plan on running clients on them? Maybe a small CPU background client would be ok?

That would be huge for the team!

****second post updated with winners****

They are folding now. I installed a background process on all them that takes up about 25% of the CPU so its not too intensive.

ScOuT

VIP Member
Well...just woke up and checked the PMs.

The hard drive and keyboard are gone...the third winner has a PM with no response yet.

****Second post up dated****

ScottALot

What happens if I wasn't kidding? I thought this was a whole November thing... I didn't read the whole first posts.