wat do u prefer Nvidia or ATI

• Nvidia

Votes: 908 68.3%
  • ATI

Votes: 421 31.7%

• Total voters

Jet

VIP Member
It all depends on what card you have. Obviously, if I compared a Nvidia Geforce MX440 to my ATi X1900 AIW, that wouldn't be a great comparison. However, I have had a great experience with both my Connect3d X800GTO and my ATi X1900 AIW.

softe

ATI is junk, Nvidia has the technology and they have been in the 3D chipset for many more years then ATI,
Nvidia is a winner in my book :p

alchemist83

Nvidia Or Ati???!

Ive had cards from both.

My fav is ATI!

The newest ATI XT1950 is the nutz!

But NVIDIA is leading in terms of tech, having just made the 1st DIRECTX 10 graphics card.

U choose!

lee101

VIP Member
I've got Nvidia at the moment (well, temporarily integrated) but am getting an ATI soon, becuase it seemed to be the best bang for the buck. I have no preference, and don't knwo a lot about graphics. I have never used ATI before, but Nvidia seems to have lots of options

grimxx

I can't really say I like which ever one has better performance and usually it is just back and forth so I will have to say both:D

Dual_Corex2

banned
nVidia fo sho. Green is a cool color : ). Red is the color of blood and death. Also cool, but no. Plus, green is the color of money : ). And we all know money is boss.

SubDude199

I voted Nvidia ONLY because of the control center not because of performance at all. ATI confused me a tiny bit call there driver a catalist.. and having the option to download the driver only or the control center and driver confused me a bit also.. I do not like at how how ATI uses DotNet framework for there catalist control centers. Just another program i need. I also find it very easy to control everything with Nvidia and I know my way arround. when I switched to ATI's settings I was lost for a while.

TheOrangeDude

waiting to see the performance on r600. but still I will choose Nvidia, since I never use ati before nor do I think I will ever use them any ways.

Wolf-Hound

Nvidia is better at the moment, but I see ATI going infront in the not-too-distant future. With the release of the 8800GTX, Nvidia has jumped infront of ATI, but they may have released too soon as some customers are complaning about them being incapable with Windows Vista. The R600 will raise the bar for graphics components as they have spent alot more time and effort working on it, unlike Nvidia who released the 8800 as soon as Windows Vista came out.

Last edited: