Official 3DMark06 Rank Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff

VIP Member
That's a good idea, have one section for desktops and one for laptops. Although as of now I believe we only have a few laptop entries, so it wouldn't be much of a list.

Laquer Head

[-0MEGA-];1407814 said:
That's a good idea, have one section for desktops and one for laptops. Although as of now I believe we only have a few laptop entries, so it wouldn't be much of a list.

How about instead of a whole separate thread, just make a small add-on thing to the threads main page.

Just label it laptop top 10 or something, and then as more laptops get tested you could just add them, and not have to worry bout a whole other thread location?

I dunno..just a thought! :)

Geoff

VIP Member
How about instead of a whole separate thread, just make a small add-on thing to the threads main page.

Just label it laptop top 10 or something, and then as more laptops get tested you could just add them, and not have to worry bout a whole other thread location?

I dunno..just a thought! :)
We shall see :)

Geoff

VIP Member
NCspecV81's score is still excluded from the list. Why is that?
He hasn't posted his score. I don't go back to previous pages since my last update to see who has finally reached 100 posts, that would take way too long. Now that he has 100 posts he can re-post his score.

WeatherMan

[-0MEGA-];1407841 said:
He hasn't posted his score. I don't go back to previous pages since my last update to see who has finally reached 100 posts, that would take way too long. Now that he has 100 posts he can re-post his score.

FAIL

Geoff is just sulking :D

funkysnair

VIP Member
low bugged game test 1 =o( I should have ran it more than once but this was my first go and I was testing some things out.

Phenom II @ 6.129Ghz
Crossfire 5870's @ 1050/1300
RAM - weak timings

34kamd.PNG

i found it :)

Geoff

VIP Member
FAIL

Geoff is just sulking :D
Nope, there were 5-10 people that had under 100 posts during the last update, and I don't feel like going back to find out who has reached 100. If they want their scores posted, they can re-post them just like everyone else who I had forgotten to update.

Geoff

VIP Member
It's cool. I'll post a score when I'm ready.
And when you're ready, I'll be sure to add it! Thanks for sticking around.

Then why is his score still not added...?
Did you read the previous posts? My last update ended on page 109 of this thread, therefor when I did today's update I read through pages 109-current and added/modified scores as they were posted.

*i have removed this post, this post will come back when this guy stops being a mard arse*
Who are you referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.