Official 3DMark06 Rank Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

just a noob

NCSpecV81 is active on overclock.net. That guy only came here to post his score and he probably left. That's why he was banned. That's stupid to come here only to post your score and then to stop being active.

i would ask an admin/mod rather than make assumptions

bomberboysk

NCSpecV81 is active on overclock.net. That guy only came here to post his score and he probably left. That's why he was banned. That's stupid to come here only to post your score and then to stop being active.
NCSpecV81 actually is active both on EVGA forums(where i have talked to him before) as well as overclock.net. As for reasons why he was banned, well, i cant give any insight onto that.

meticadpa

Hmm, if I had a decent quad core and another 5850, I could maybe take second place...

But as it stands, I have no desire to upgrade my CPU. :p

MacBook

banned
He's been banned, I don't know why.

NCSpecV81 actually is active both on EVGA forums(where i have talked to him before) as well as overclock.net. As for reasons why he was banned, well, i cant give any insight onto that.

Oh really? Does anyone know why? Any mods here who can tell us?
He was banned because of an inappropriate PM he sent to a member here.

MacBook

banned
I can't give that out, but I do know that was either the main reason or at least part of the reason why he was banned.

Laquer Head

I can't give that out, but I do know that was either the main reason or at least part of the reason why he was banned.

Okay since we can't verify your source and your claims are unsubstantiated..we will have to continue on with alternative subject matter--

If only there was a major sporting event on TV today...:cool:

The Chad

We should get BSI (Ban Scene Investigation) to solve this mystery.

Doesn't anyone have some scores to submit btw?

kyleswitch

Not much of a score bump up, but this is with my new 5850.

If anyone can help me, I have no idea how to overclock my cpu through the Bios, this test was by only overclocking the gpu.

5850.png

Status
Not open for further replies.