|Official|Black Hole: Benchmark Ranking thread

spirit

Staff member
Prize you mean, not 'price'? ;)

I'll have to put 64-bit Windows onto that machine and give it a run. I'll post back in 30 years time when it's done. :p

spirit

Staff member
Not to be a pain, but that very low res image with no notepad is hardly an entry? Consider posting again please.

^ @Kasper upload the image to somewhere like Photobucket and use the
tags to embed the photo - don't attach the image otherwise it ends up really small like that.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Not to be a pain, but that very low res image with no notepad is hardly an entry? Consider posting again please.

Yeh, couldn't see the right clockspeed I think...
He said 4.2ghz because I helped him oc, but on that image it's really hard to see it :p

Okedokey

We need another thread. Start from scratch with the final version. Stay that way for 6 months, then update. Its getting unwieldy.

Okedokey

Thanks, I think you can already be sure you got the award from highest overclock :p.

Nah, i think ive been pipped ;) I had it booting at 5.3GHz yesterday. Couldn't be bothered running the test. You should set up a VM Server and have a 'send results' function. It could then return a html file with everyone's score as a comparison. Ian may help?

Last edited:

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Nah, i think ive been pipped ;) I had it booting at 5.3GHz yesterday. Couldn't be bothered running the test. You should set up a VM Server and have a 'send results' function. It could then return a html file with everyone's score as a comparison. Ian may help?

Yeah, I had the same idea! But... I don't know how to do that. I got a small server up and running now with an athlon and 4 gigs of ram. Should it be enough to import and export data? (athlon 64 3700+ I think)
Or should I use my other old pc with a pentium dual?