new top 5!

1. KasperL
2. Bigfella
3. LaquerHead
4. SmileMan
5. Wolfekin

AlienMenace

Hi Smileman;

I couldn't capture screen shot for some reason. But I ran your program in Windows XP Pro x64 and got the score of 6528.78. I thought maybe different Windows programs might make a difference. I don't have a clue why my gets higher scores than Denther.
Maybe, that I have 2 extra gb. But he has faster memory than me. Well, who knows.
I really like Windows 8 over xp x64 now. A lot faster booting and running the programs.

Have a nice Day!
Alienmenace

spirit

Staff member
Yeah there's not much difference between running the program on OSes, see some tests I did below.

tumblr_m88o7sEsZr1rr8jsmo1_1280.jpg

Same hardware, just different operating systems.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
In 5 days the next version will be out, you can win these awards:

- Winner
- 2nd place
- 3th place
- Highest OC
- Last Place
- Best Intel
- Best AMD
- Best tester
- Top 10

I hope you can get one of these!!

Developpers smile and spirit.

spirit

Staff member
I tried running the benchmark in Safe Mode and I got a score of 6200, then in the ordinary desktop environment I got like 7600? I really don't know why my scores for the 2500K are lower than a 2550K and a 3570K? There isn't much difference between the 2500K and the 2550K, certainly not hundreds of points worth. :/

Virssagòn

VIP Member
I tried running the benchmark in Safe Mode and I got a score of 6200, then in the ordinary desktop environment I got like 7600? I really don't know why my scores for the 2500K are lower than a 2550K and a 3570K? There isn't much difference between the 2500K and the 2550K, certainly not hundreds of points worth. :/

Yeah, I really don't know...

spirit

Staff member
You mean you want to get last place? That's reserved for my Athlon 64 3700+ with 1GB DDR RAM when I finally get round to running this bench on that system. ;)

Virssagòn

VIP Member
You mean you want to get last place? That's reserved for my Athlon 64 3700+ with 1GB DDR RAM when I finally get round to running this bench on that system. ;)

Too low times will get a bug, tried it on my.old athlon. That's fixed on the next version.
You can get top 10!