|Official|Black Hole: Benchmark Ranking thread

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Current score!

The amd eight-core does his job!

dadspcconf.jpg

Last edited:

Laquer Head

My i7 3770K o,c'ed at 5.0Ghz gets 8566.705 and a stock i7 3770 gets higher??

Dont understand the scores at all--plus this thing still freezes!!

Its a virus.

I tried to open the link to try it, and it redirected to this. Its not the genuine security essentials. Its a JPEG that redirects to a website. It just reloaded to this as soon as I went on the page.

ahem.png

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Benchmark wont run for me,Keeps on crashing even when i run as admin.

Ive tried loads of times,even waited like 10 mins. :/

spirit

Staff member
You need to wait for the benchmark to complete. It looks as it's frozen, but it's not and it will run your CPU to 100% load for several minutes.

Pyotr

How much does RAM SPEED affect it, really? There is a 600 point gap between my 4.2GHz 8120 with 8GB RAM @1866MHz and Strangehold's 4.5GHz 8120 with "only" 4GB 2133 MHz RAM. I'm thinking a lot. :) I didn't see any difference in score myself between 4.1 and 4.3GHz, which is why I'm wondering.

spirit

Staff member
Not sure. RAM speed could affect the score, it's mainly an app to test CPU performance though more than RAM performance, though faster RAM could possibly help improve your score.

You need to wait for the benchmark to complete. It looks as it's frozen, but it's not and it will run your CPU to 100% load for several minutes.

I have left it running since you last posted to me around 45 minutes ago and it is still frozen. I only installed the OS last week too!

wolfeking

banned
if your talking about your DV6 it is going to take a very long time to complete. Maybe hours. Its a very slow processor.

spirit

Staff member
Might have accidentally sent you the bad version which freezes, Smile and I beta tested loads of different exe files yesterday and most of them crashed.

Here's one which should work http://www.2shared.com/file/f7qmEZc3/Black_Vole_v11.html try that.

What processor are you using Ecliptic? I doubt it would take hours to complete, but if it's slower than a decent dual-core it's going to take an awful long time I'm afraid.

Wouldn't really recommend this application on a a laptop either.

Might have accidentally sent you the bad version which freezes, Smile and I beta tested loads of different exe files yesterday and most of them crashed.

Here's one which should work http://www.2shared.com/file/f7qmEZc3/Black_Vole_v11.html try that.

What processor are you using Ecliptic? I doubt it would take hours to complete, but if it's slower than a decent dual-core it's going to take an awful long time I'm afraid.

Wouldn't really recommend this application on a a laptop either.

Its an AMD Dual Core! I would be slightly annoyed if it takes hours to complete. Its the 2010SA edition. Its only three years old.