OFFICIAL CF : GTAV ONLINE

Laquer Head

New DLC out today... 6 weaponized vehicles, new gun mods, underground bunker, whole shit load of new missions, and another 6 new cars coming in next few days..weeks..including classic sports car and 2 new hypercars!!

Heres a shitty res shot in-game of a militarized APC in my underground bunker!!

apc gta.jpg

Laquer Head

RIP GTAV Modding...

As of this morning Take-Two Interactive issued cease and desist letters to at least 7 of the major players in the GTAV modding game.

OPENIV was the first to go... and the swift and systematic takedown has claimed em all.

If you stopped playing GTAV because of modders, now is definitely the time to give it a go again, as most lobbies are nearly deserted, and modding has nearly ceased completely.

Laquer Head

How responsible and noble of you. :p

I love that their mod backlash is so late into the lifecycle of this game anyway. Take Two is trash.

If I don't stand up and lead by example, who will?:cool:

Yeah, I mean they've already sold like 80 million copies of GTAV across all platforms.. not like we are hurting them now, and the reality is, the modding community is all fire and brimstone now - but when GTA6 drops in its shiny packaging many will have short memories and buy in...again!

Laquer Head

Well, decided to play legit... look at these specs!!! LOLzz

ffef0749cb07e26f1a6d563130fbda1b.jpg

Laquer Head

haha..someone in my contacts sent me this morning... with the subject... 'modding ain't dead.. we're back!!'

a9f5f62dc8a8459182b3fe89e5e2d300.jpg

Intel_man

VIP Member
Lol it's too late for them. What they did initially hurt them bad. The steam reviews for the game tanked hard. It went from overwhelmingly positive to mixed overall within a couple of weeks.

Laquer Head

Lol it's too late for them. What they did initially hurt them bad. The steam reviews for the game tanked hard. It went from overwhelmingly positive to mixed overall within a couple of weeks.

Not to mention last nights banwave that's taken out multiple hundreds of accounts again.. check your PM/./ thats just 1 group.. others are reporting similar.. they do themselves no favors.. this whole month they have really really burned bridges..this isn't just a hahaha modders got f*****, this is a you just pissed off thousands and thousand of players who have now revolted as a community. They misjudged and targeted the wrong group of people...

If I had to guess, I'd say 65-70% of GTA players are modders in some form// even if it was a casual player just to get $$$

Darren

Staff member
Not to mention last nights banwave that's taken out multiple hundreds of accounts again.. check your PM/./ thats just 1 group.. others are reporting similar.. they do themselves no favors.. this whole month they have really really burned bridges..this isn't just a hahaha modders got f*****, this is a you just pissed off thousands and thousand of players who have now revolted as a community. They misjudged and targeted the wrong group of people...

If I had to guess, I'd say 65-70% of GTA players are modders in some form// even if it was a casual player just to get $$$

I mean, screwing over single player modding is one thing (and crappy) but going after online modders makes total sense and has always been in place and against the rules. Has anything changed on the online modding front?