*Official COD4 Clan*

Calibretto

VIP Member
One more question: I know the console versions of the game have 'prestige' mode, is there an equivalent of that for the PC version?

Sadly no, it sucks cause once you reach the top there's nothing more to do except complete all the challenges but you can't earn any more XP.

lovely?

Well, just to let you know you're missing out, It's awesome playing against CF Members :)

We use Ventrillo to talk during games too ;)

were you reffering to me? oh dont worry, i'll be on!

just not within a few weeks lol my 6200LE pci card doesnt handle games too well.

Kornowski

VIP Member
It looks fantastic! I wish the forum would let us post visual banners, or have a post requirement or something to do it to prevent inappropriate ones :(

Im counting down until work gets out and get home! I have the urge...TO KILL!

Thanks man! :)
I know, I do too! :(

lovely?

speaking of that, i need an update kownowski!!!

i no longer use the 3400 lol

hmm maybe a COD4 theme? it seems so appropriate!

meanman

the cod4 [cf]clan is looking for players to join in the server is 16slots running on a proffesional set up its uk based so come on join us.
we also run a full webpage at www.cfclan.co.uk
and we run a stats program
you will also get access to the all new maps server and the stats page for that.

meanman

The [CF]Clan server has just started a new server so there are now two servers
that are just for [CF]Clan members and there is also a third server run by the clan which
is public the third server runs all new maps. To find out about the two dedicated [CF]Clan server please visit www.cfclan.co.uk.
Both the clan server run ventrilo.

Kornowski

VIP Member
Untitled-5.jpg

:p

meanman

Yeh its not showing you as a member check your junk email see if its in there the email you will recieve is pretty instant and comes under the name of [email protected] if its not in your junk email maybe you put the emil address in wrong try again.