*Official COD4 Clan*

meanman

The cfclan server now has room for 26 players so anyone who would like to join and play in a friendly enviroment please post here or join the cfclan website at www.cfclan.co.uk
and a member of the admin will get back to you.

Last edited:

meanman

Well we had the clan match with (RWG) and we owned them best of five we won 3 in a row. they didnt seem to take it to well there will be more information on the cfclan website tommorrow.
www.cfclan.co.uk

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Go [Computer Forum]!

We owned them and they were pissed! :D We had fun though that's what counts.

Good job team

massahwahl

VIP Member
Good to see everyone on tonight even though I didnt get to actually play for to long. Ill be back tomorrow night same time ;)

massahwahl

VIP Member
war.jpg

One of the better ones, ill upload the rest later.

Kornowski

VIP Member
Good to see everyone on tonight even though I didnt get to actually play for to long. Ill be back tomorrow night same time ;)

Great! It was good to finally play a game with you! :)

Nice screenshot! Here's some of mine;

Ok, here goes...
Here's what I think is the best, turned into a wallpaper (s)... Just say if you want any in 1280 x 1024

3_001.jpg

2_001.jpg

4_001.jpg

iw3mp2008-04-0200-50-33-42-1.jpg

iw3mp2008-04-0200-56-25-52.jpg

iw3mp2008-04-0200-56-49-35.jpg

What do you think?

kobaj

VIP Member

*snip*

One of the better ones, ill upload the rest later.

Haha, it wasnt much of playing that night you were on, just screwing around. But now that we have a whole bunch of clan pics its all good. What resolution you got those in? It would be nice to have full res for use as desktops.

Last edited:

massahwahl

VIP Member
I got to play with Campo, ramodkk, and somebody else for a while tonight. Good times! Ill be on more often now that i know you guys are on later.