*Official COD4 Clan*

meanman

we will be playing from 11pm tonight uk time, you will need to install the 1.3 patch you can get it here http://www.gamershell.com/download_22318.shtml
the server name is [cf]clan the ip is 86.20.143.227 and the password is alpha.
if you have difficulty connecting do this, make sure console is enabled its under options then game options after that go to favourets and push your tild key then type connect then a space and the ip of the server then push enter. i hoped that helps and you can play later tonight. p.s. dont forget to put the [cf] tag before your game name.

I-KILLED-U

Hey guys my name is Frank, Im an old member from CF, my old user name is DSM1999, I decided to change my user name in CF cause my COD4 in game ID is I-KILLED-U, I thought it would be easier to identify me.

Kornowski, it was nice playing with you today. :D

Last edited:

4NGU$

VIP Member
Hey guys my name is Frank, Im an old member from CF, my old user name is DSM1999, I decided to change my user name in CF cause my COD4 in game ID is I-KILLED-U, I thought it would be easier to identify me.

Kornowski, it was nice playing with you today. :D

why not just request a name change ? you've been here since 2005 im sure they will indulge you

meanman

last night the cod4 server whent down due to my service provider having a local area fault, i no some of you were on the cod4 server at the time so im sorry for your game being spoiled. This morning everything seems to be working fine so ill see you all tonight at 8pm uk time.