Fly.jpg

Wawa.jpg

This leaf is actually in water, even though it doesn't look it:
Leaf2.jpg

Enjoy
Bob

Ben

VIP Member
(Excuse the crappy quality of some of these...I didn't resize them correctly and im too lazy to fix it :p )

don't remember if I ever posted these in this thread...but this was for the B&W landscape tourny. I have a lot more i could probably use now, for example the last.

PennsylvaniaTripJan08172.jpg

PennsylvaniaTripJan08147.jpg

PennsylvaniaTripJan08117.jpg

PennsylvaniaTripJan08093.jpg

PennsylvaniaTripJan08061.jpg

FloridaTrip3-08297.jpg

CFupload.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Humveeluvr

Last year I got a Sony DSC H9 camera and in the past 10 months I've taken about 3500+ pictures, take that thing everywhere... just a little camera happy! anyways I've put together some of my favorites to share here.

The winter ones were taken up in Haliburton Ontario, The boy in the grass is my son, the girl (devil) is my friends daughter- side note to that picture just as I hit the shutter button she touched the lens and got wet cotton candy all over it..., Airplanes was at the CNE 2008 and the lake was up at the cottage outside Griffith Ontario.

Dsc02375.jpg

Dsc00621.jpg

Dsc00737.jpg

Dsc00765.jpg

Dsc00769.jpg

Dsc02880.jpg

Dsc02260.jpg

Dsc02261.jpg

Dsc03001.jpg

Dsc02881.jpg

Kornowski

VIP Member
Very nice pictures, I love the pictures in the snow, Humvee!

Whistleboy, those macro shots of the bugs are great!

here's some I took recently;
IMG_9861.jpg

IMG_9863.jpg

IMG_9787.jpg

IMG_9783.jpg

IMG_9786.jpg

IMG_9788.jpg

IMG_9791.jpg

:p

patrickv

Danny i really don't understand how you took that picture.
I mean i do understand that yes you moved the torch creating those text but how did the camera come into play so as to take the shot ?

Humveeluvr

Basicly from what I understand is the room was pitch black and he set the camera on a tripod and set the shutter speed to 30 sec, then activated the shutter and within 30 seconds used the tourch to create his designs. thirty seconds is more then enough time in a dark room to make it appear that the lights were on. correct me if im wrong, I just posted this cause I am gonna try this with a floresent glow stick with a black light turned on! I'll post if it turns out any good!