*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

The_Other_One

VIP Member
It's our kitty hiding under the Christmas tree. He was actually trying to get away from me...he doesn't like my new camera :p

Attachments

• Coco_Tree.jpg
    Coco_Tree.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 61

Geoff

VIP Member
These are some from my first attempt at sport photography. All shots were shot at 1/400, f/2.8, ISO3200 with no flash or strobes. Edited using CS4 and Noiseware.

735902666_PwhNu-L.jpg

735903461_HPJWV-L.jpg

735891154_DCnME-L.jpg

Fatback

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];1375299 said:
These are some from my first attempt at sport photography. All shots were shot at 1/400, f/2.8, ISO3200 with no flash or strobes. Edited using CS4 and Noiseware.

Nice shots, is that middle school?

Also did you mean 1/4000 of a second 1/400 seems a little slow. Then again I'm still a noob:p

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Awesome pics Geoff. That's some excellent noise performance, plus looks like you found a sweetspot for the shutter speed! Wish I had a good tele hehe..

Glliw

Took this over Thanksgiving break...not my best but thought it was cool enough. I wish I had my remote trigger with me at the time. I had forgotten it on my desk about 400 miles away from where I took this pic so I had to just hold the shutter release down for a good minute or so with my finger, tripod mounted though.

IMG_58431500.jpg

Geoff

VIP Member
Awesome pics Geoff. That's some excellent noise performance, plus looks like you found a sweetspot for the shutter speed! Wish I had a good tele hehe..
Thanks, and yes with some good PP techniques the 50D has great high ISO performance.

took these at the auto show last year
Try selecting a faster shutter speed next time, images are a bit blurred. Awesome cars though!

ganzey

banned
[-0MEGA-];1376023 said:
Try selecting a faster shutter speed next time, images are a bit blurred. Awesome cars though!

ahh, those were taken with an $70 samsung 8.2 mp point and shoot, and that silver car i took while walking, i gotz no monies for a dslr yet:D

Fatback

VIP Member
ahh, those were taken with an $70 samsung 8.2 mp point and shoot, and that silver car i took while walking, i gotz no monies for a dslr yet:D

lol, I take all my photos with a $60 Point and shoot. Sounds like me an you are in the same boat.

Fatback

VIP Member
yea, i just cant justify spending $500 on a camera when i could get like a gtx295 for that price

You're crazy, I could easily spend $500 on a just a lens with out thinking twice, that is if I had the money. I have everything I want expect a nice camera which is the next thing to come. My computer is perfect I don't play games all that much so no need for an upgrade.